Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I use him in my offensive team with great success togethee with aof. Good for taking out single targets. Not many have him sharded tho. I use him in my defense too and have around 28% hold rate.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I am thinking this toon could potentially keep my team alive longer in PVP against certain teams...if so which talismans would people recommend? I'm still leveling it up the hard way (about lvl90 atm) but once at 100 I might give it a shot. I am thinking of ones like warp and paladin which boost magic based on its good hp and mr stats. Or should I lean more towards boosting def, mr and hp as its attack is on the weaker side...Thoughts?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Go for hp. When maxed it does around 5k dmg with its attack. Paladin talismans are good on this one. Use it more for it's potential buffs. Curse is great
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Depends on what your team is. For most PVP-oriented characters I give them a Health set (I would use Shell Talismans but alas I have none) and fill the rest with offense Talismans.
    I haven't used my (Sharded) PDK in forever, but I'll expect he'll do just fine with 2 Shells (Ward) and 4 Paladin (3 Power 1 Arcane).
    Another niche option is giving him a Comet set along with the usual 2 greens. PDK should be tanky enough to cope with the lack of health granted by the Comet set.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    well at the moment my team is Grim reaper Eddie, Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, Magus Corrupt Rescuer and Assassin Soulless demon. It would be a possible replacement for the soulless demon as I use its power skill to give my team a magic boost which PDK can do as well.

Sadly I don't have comet or shell talismans, just more the run of the mill ones from doing farming of SQs and whatnot. I'm not sure I have that many arcane paladin talismans either, I tend to receive the sorcery ones the most.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Depends on what your team is. For most PVP-oriented characters I give them a Health set (I would use Shell Talismans but alas I have none) and fill the rest with offense Talismans.
    I haven't used my (Sharded) PDK in forever, but I'll expect he'll do just fine with 2 Shells (Ward) and 4 Paladin (3 Power 1 Arcane).
    Another niche option is giving him a Comet set along with the usual 2 greens. PDK should be tanky enough to cope with the lack of health granted by the Comet set.
    I would be interested to hear from anyone who has successfully used comet or meteor talismans in PvP. Perhaps you could use them on offense, but I don't foresee any AI team saving enough power to use those skills.