Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    This made for a fun afternoon. I've been auto farming game of death madness and AMoLaD Madness for quite some time. I can beat number of the beast manually fairly regularly, depends on the last hit and if my team is stunned or not. Farming has been a bore lately and I can't wait for something new. With the reduction of rare souls, getting new characters now is non-existent...without paying.

I'm level 100 for about 2 months, have 25 level 5 characters, and 95% of my characters have 5* talismans. With most of them at level 40+. My farming team is Soldier Eddie (I unfortunately don't have CR Eddie), Wickerman Eddie, Corrupt General, Gunner COTD (maxed shards), Angel of Fear (maxed shards), Blue Allied Soldier, PSS (maxed shards), and Wickerman. The toons without maxed shards have some shards pumped into them, some 3-4. My talismans are more of a mid-build, not all strength, but not all health. I should probably try varying this next.

I assumed I could auto-farm many other levels, but was surprised that some were more challenging.

Last Wave - Number of the Beast is manual, rest are easy.
    2nd last Wave - Blood Brothers is really tough for me due to the Trolls/Bats line-up
    3rd to last - no problems there
    4th to last - Beasts Wrath i can win 90% or so, and Blood Lust i can win 90% or so; these were harder than I thought. (Blood lust with 2 Gunner COTD and 2 Trolls makes it tough. I noticed some glitches on the gunner COTD Golden Stare healing ability still on a couple of waves. Sometimes it would give them more health back then they had.)

5th to last - All of them have some level of difficulty due to red trolls and there passive, but I could beat them at like 98%+...no data there)

I'm interested on other experience on this. I assumed because I could do Game of death and AMOLAD many times without even getting hit, that the rest would be easy. Not true.

So when you say highest level comfortable with, that all depends. Not all levels are equal...as I've relearned.

Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    I always do Souls of the dead on madness in Underworld.
    Grim reaper eddie, hellhound, and Aof.
    Sometimes I switch one out for my warrior CoTD.
    Its actually an extremely easy quest. No trolls! Lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Highest i have managed to auto with 100% success is Dogs of War on madness. Still havent cleared underworld on hard yet. Still trying to optimize my team!

OS
    Android
    As a end-game player for a long time, I always autofarm between Underworld Game of Death Madness & Battlefield A matter of life and death with 100% success. I can also autoplay all dungeon level 10s with 100% success.

I play Dungeons when i want to move one of my 4*s to 5* only. But since i have more than enough 5*s now, I don't care about that so much right now. I am just playing for getting runes & gold for maxing my talisman sets, while playing my all troopers. They are the best! I got a lot of trooper points everyday, so i want to help them back also.

Except my cool trooper team, not much excitement left for me in the game. It is more like a habit now.
    Last edited by osiris0000; 12-04-2016 at 03:52 AM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    As a end-game player for a long time, I always autofarm between Underworld Game of Death Madness & Battlefield A matter of life and death with 100% success. I can also autoplay all dungeon level 10s with 100% success.

I play Dungeons when i want to move one of my 4*s to 5* only. But since i have more than enough 5*s now, I don't care about that so much right now. I am just playing for getting runes & gold for maxing my talisman sets, while playing my all troopers. They are the best! I got a lot of trooper points everyday, so i want to help them back also.

Except my cool trooper team, not much excitement left for me in the game. It is more like a habit now.
    Same exact situation for me except my team gets beat in the Assassin Dungeon sometimes due to Affinity Advantage over Soldier Eddie and Ignorant A.I. Thanks for the trooper badges

OS
    Android
    Well I've finally hit the point that I can auto farm anything except missions including trolls. All LoL X levels, all boss missions except number of the Beast, and all secret locations except Light Bringer hard and madness. Light Bringer is one I have to borrow a Pharoah Eddie and run on manual to be
    100% on because of the troll wave. It isn't the shields, it's that they do ridiculous damage on top of the blowup debuff.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Before last update i CAN autofarm game of death with my full maxed team, cr, aof and corrupted general
    And now have a big chance to loose
    Thanks again dev.....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Well, I'm not sure what I can autofarm now. This update completely changed the balance in pve. I'm getting close calls in game of Death madness with characters that would previously mow everything down with barely a scratch. I'm afraid to go anywhere near the trolls now.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Still Game of Death after the latest update (Game Update - December 12th 2016) with

Soldier Eddie 11 skillshards, only one in Acrid Smoke
    AOF No skillshards
    Golden Son 4 (Full) skillshards

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrider View Post
    Still Game of Death after the latest update (Game Update - December 12th 2016) with

Soldier Eddie 11 skillshards, only one in Acrid Smoke
    AOF No skillshards
    Golden Son 4 (Full) skillshards
    Same for me with Soldier Eddie, Assassin Golden Son and Warrior Troll.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills