Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
  1. #1

    Vampire Hunter Eddie (Assassin Type)

    Vampire_Hunter_Eddie.png

    FURY

    Rebirth

    Deals massive true damage to a target
    Revive all allies
    Grant Critical Strike chance for 3 turns
    LV2/3 DMG+10/20%

    BASIC ABILITY

    Strike
    Deals physical damage to a single target.
    30% Chance to trigger Additional Attacks.
    Each attack has a chance to Critically Strike
    LV2/4/6 DMG+5/10/15%
    LV3/5 Effect Chance+5/10%

    Scream
    Gain Fury.
    Grants immunity for 2 turns
    20% Chance to gain an Extra Turn

    Claim
    Deals magic damage to all enemies.
    Heals all allies base Missing HP for every Mark on the target

    POWER ABILITY

    Rouse (5 PWR)
    Deals physical and magic damage.
    35% Chance to Revive a dead ally.
    LV2/3/4/5 DMG+5/5/10/15%

    Mark (1 PWR)
    Deals true damage to a single target.
    Marks the target for 4 turns. 30% Chance to gain an Extra Turn.
    Marks can be consumed with Perfect Hits to Deals true damage.
    LV2/3/4/5 DMG+10/10/10/10%

    Stake (3 PWR)
    Deals true damage to a single target.
    100% Critical Strikechance for 2 turns if the enemy is Marked.
    LV2/3/4/5/6/7 DMG+5/5/5/10/10/15%
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-29-2016 at 02:03 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    195
    Rouse has a chance to auto-revive a dead ally.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulimar View Post
    Rouse has a chance to auto-revive a dead ally.
    Thanks...description was accidentally removed.

    Anyone knows how much HP does a revived ally gets from Rebirth and Rouse?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Thanks...description was accidentally removed.

    Anyone knows how much HP does a revived ally gets from Rebirth and Rouse?
    He revives them with about 1/3 health, which is significantly more than pharaoh Eddie. He seems like a great character, but I don't have the right talismans at a high enough level to compare him to my main characters. Once I get him powered up I'll make him my trooper so people can try him out since he seems pretty uncommon. Any suggestions for talismans? For the 3 purple I'm thinking either vampire or void talismans, and I'm not sure for the other 3.
    Last edited by Kraznoff; 08-08-2016 at 04:03 AM.

  5. #5
    Both of those sound like solid choices for the purple talismans, as they will boost his survive-ability. I highly recommend at least one green talisman, specifically the kind that boost attack and def. These will net you an additional 6900 HP at max and really make a difference from being killed in 2 hits or surviving long enough to kill back. The others you can use more purples, as they will boos your damage output the most....

    OR...

    You can really experiment and add in some yellows (I hear they're really good), which will also boost your survive-ability and even though your damage will be reduced significantly, your Fury will be available far more often. Theoretically, with your fury you'll still deal great damage and revive your allies, and your damage will go up for 3 full rounds, as you will be doing more critical hits. This, of course will make all of your other abilities much weaker and you will depend on your fury to do any significant damage.

    Most people don't have this character, so experimentation is going to be the best way to figure out a good mix. There are characters I've had since the beginning that I'm still finding new and better talisman combinations for, so don't get discouraged if you don't find a good balance right away.

    Let us know what you find!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Both of those sound like solid choices for the purple talismans, as they will boost his survive-ability. I highly recommend at least one green talisman, specifically the kind that boost attack and def. These will net you an additional 6900 HP at max and really make a difference from being killed in 2 hits or surviving long enough to kill back. The others you can use more purples, as they will boos your damage output the most....

    OR...

    You can really experiment and add in some yellows (I hear they're really good), which will also boost your survive-ability and even though your damage will be reduced significantly, your Fury will be available far more often. Theoretically, with your fury you'll still deal great damage and revive your allies, and your damage will go up for 3 full rounds, as you will be doing more critical hits. This, of course will make all of your other abilities much weaker and you will depend on your fury to do any significant damage.

    Most people don't have this character, so experimentation is going to be the best way to figure out a good mix. There are characters I've had since the beginning that I'm still finding new and better talisman combinations for, so don't get discouraged if you don't find a good balance right away.

    Let us know what you find!
    Thanks, great advice! I'll definitely post my findings.

  7. #7
    He have ha five star Vampire Eddie but not sure about Talismans, did you guys test any yet?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorag View Post
    He have ha five star Vampire Eddie but not sure about Talismans, did you guys test any yet?
    same here. I started with a 3 set of assassin talisman (shield) and also a 3 set of resistance talisman (barrier). I dont have any of the void or vampire talismans right now.

    But I like Vaseodin's advice of using a green that adds lots of health to make him less squishy. I ditched one of the resistance talisman (barrier) and put a health talisman (overwhelming) and it seems to keep his offense dangerous, but also a bit less squishy. I have it at 4 stars 22/40 so far which adds an additional 1000 HP compared the the purple it replaced. I might do a 2nd too, but havent yet. The rest of the purple ones are 4 stars.

    I am also undecided on the best Ally's to combine with him. So far my allied soldiers magus and sentinal are my better ally's, but would love to hear other thoughts on this too.
    Bryan-3528

    "Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

  9. #9
    I think a healer as an ally is a must. Maybe a character that can shield as well, like the green bat, the drool dog, etc. Since they die quickly, Vampire Eddie's revive will come in handy in just about every fight and they can continue to keep him alive by taking his hits. Meanwhile he can be free to what he does best: dealing massive damage!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    4
    Hi,

    after having no luck in receiving Eddies so far, the 24-day soul gave me a 5* Vampire Hunter Eddie yesterday.

    Any suggestions / tips for Talisman combinations and allies are welcome as I'm not sure how to handle this beast.

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •