Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I really love him! He is one of the best Eddies for sure.
    I am lucky to have two of them.
    Add me: Moonchild-9889

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FilipMurray View Post
    I really love him! He is one of the best Eddies for sure.
    I am lucky to have two of them.
    you need 2 CR for what? ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you need 2 CR for what? ^^
    two characters off the same type can be very useful. I played with 2 samurai's for a bit time.

When my samurai 1 was nearing it's death, i switched to the other and continued. Well, the samurai lacks healing and his livesteal is often too late, as the next round he would attack and get life back, he will be dead and his invulnaribility is too rareley triggered. Yet other eddies, which have active (base move) or power move healing (fotd, cr, storm, GR, and some others), i think do not need a second "twin" to compete with.

Yet the carriage rider has two powerful healing moves, one of them is basic and the ghost mode, plus lifesteal. so unless you're silenced and healing blocked on the CR, i also see also no need for a second one. exept maybe for stacking the dupe eddies and waiting for sacrifice.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    two characters off the same type can be very useful. I played with 2 samurai's for a bit time.

When my samurai 1 was nearing it's death, i switched to the other and continued. Well, the samurai lacks healing and his livesteal is often too late, as the next round he would attack and get life back, he will be dead and his invulnaribility is too rareley triggered. Yet other eddies, which have active (base move) or power move healing (fotd, cr, storm, GR, and some others), i think do not need a second "twin" to compete with.

Yet the carriage rider has two powerful healing moves, one of them is basic and the ghost mode, plus lifesteal. so unless you're silenced and healing blocked on the CR, i also see also no need for a second one. exept maybe for stacking the dupe eddies and waiting for sacrifice.
    ah ok i need only one with my team and don't want to mount 6 more talismans for him
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I have many dupe Eddie's of several types - all waiting for sacrifice and what that may bring. Though I too have used a second back up eddie on several occasions in secret missions in Underworld. I tend to just have my Samurai as lead backed up by CR and GR (for revive skill).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Finally got this dude! I have wanted him since i started in august. Is he still worth sharding or is there better things now? 13 shards for an eddie is not much
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    This is also one of my favorite Eddies, I was really glad in pulling him a few months ago and I've sharded him to the max.

I used him on attack and also on defense on PvP since last week, but I admit I'm not such an intense player, more of a casual.

Anyway, although his usual magic tricks are good (but could've been be better), I really liked him on attacks, his special fury move is one of the best in the game, as it can remove endure, titan shields, healing buffs etc., so the other companions can hit really hard after, considering also that this move raises their stats and lowers the enemies' one.

But... it cand be a glass cannon on defense, and a couple of greens could easy wipe him out in the first round... and everyone seems to have greens in their defense. .... and lots of void shields.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Is the damage on Black Embrace done before or after all status effects are applied?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Hmm, not 100% sure, but I've always thought that the Black Embrace damage is done before all status effects are applied.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Just got him today, what's a good Talisman set up? Currently I have the 2 set that gives plus 15% magic, and the freeze talisman 3 set. He's still only a 4 star, but I just need to get him to level 80 and I can evolve him. Also, what is he good for?