Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
The Ai cheats that way...

7th Son uses Second Sight -- You.. no extra turn for any of your allies.. not one.. The AI.. all 4 members (including Eddie) get at least 1 if not 2 or more extra turns.

Samurai (or other characters) with Echo talismans... you... rarely get any extra turns and when you do it's 1 turn at most... the AI... gives Samurai 4, 5, 6, extra turns.

You..... have Strike (Counter) talismans on a character... you.. often don't get any counter.. the AI.. ALWAYS gets counter.

You... use a buff stealer and just can't steal that blue buff on an enemy.. the AI.. steals blue buffs every single time.

You... using The Prisoner.. stun enemies about 60% of the time.. the AI Prisoner.. stuns with every hit.

Welcome to the world of the defensive boost the AI provides.

The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.

Well, on some points i disagree:
Prisoners Stun: stuns for me in 9 out of 10, unless it's a harpy or he has immunity.
Prisoners oassive removal: i had ONE round in PVP, where the prisoners passive did not disable a single effect. I suppose, immunity now also blocks his passive, as it counts as negative effect !?!
For Echo: my Hallowed Eddie uses Echo and it triggers in 9 out of 10, seems ok. (gotta be perfect hits, i think)
As for strike/counter talismans: i once had a 3/4 team with counters and they always did their counter, once they got hit.
And for the revenge (warrior/assassin newborn/sentinel mayan priestess): i only used mayan priestess in offense and it worked pretty well. Now that she's nerfed - and besides the fact a red/red/yellow lilith is a far better offense - i don't use her anymore.