Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The Ai cheats that way...

7th Son uses Second Sight -- You.. no extra turn for any of your allies.. not one.. The AI.. all 4 members (including Eddie) get at least 1 if not 2 or more extra turns.

Samurai (or other characters) with Echo talismans... you... rarely get any extra turns and when you do it's 1 turn at most... the AI... gives Samurai 4, 5, 6, extra turns.

You..... have Strike (Counter) talismans on a character... you.. often don't get any counter.. the AI.. ALWAYS gets counter.

You... use a buff stealer and just can't steal that blue buff on an enemy.. the AI.. steals blue buffs every single time.

You... using The Prisoner.. stun enemies about 60% of the time.. the AI Prisoner.. stuns with every hit.

Welcome to the world of the defensive boost the AI provides.

The one that really annoys me.. I steal blue buffs, including counter, from WUR, S Mayan, or AG.. they counter (after the buff is removed).. and steal them all back. That shouldn't happen. If I steal the Counter buff.. the character should NOT counter. And if they do counter... they shouldn't steal buffs.
    You missed the worst of them all. Green Mayan bitch. 35% to revenge? More like 75% (being kind there) 50% chance to steal a beneficial effect per hit? More like 100%. Just had 5 defeats to a team of 7th Son Ed, Red Lilith, Green Bitch and Prisoner and the game just did not want me to win. Everything triggers for defence but fuck all did for me. Not to sound like a whiney baby, it was a very well thought out defence. But fuck my old boots,it would be nice to have the same trig rate.
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 04-09-2018 at 03:29 AM.