Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    What do skill shards effect for do or die? Description says healing increase still? Is it just more damage for each level?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    What do skill shards effect for do or die? Description says healing increase still? Is it just more damage for each level?

should be to damage, he is bugged in some of his abilities.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Thank you, NF for 19 skillshards in about a week. I began to shard my AH Eddie last week after the update. Skullquests, Achievements, Arena Event and the Stores gave them to me. Please continue that drop rate. ��

Edit 27.09. Only 3 shards missing.
    Last edited by Peppoah; 09-27-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Got 28 rare G/A souls from a tier VI sacrifice the other day and pulled Aces High from them. He's looking very nice after his recent buffs/skill changes. Feel like sharding one of my Gunner Eddies and am deciding between him and Cyborg (or waiting for Navigator who still eludes me).
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Tough one. I like both of them but aces probably have more fun factor in pvp at least.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Tough one. I like both of them but aces probably have more fun factor in pvp at least.
    After the pumpkin slaughter last week I have enough shards to max them both and still have lots left, but it feels like an overkill to max two gunner Eddies.

I already have VHE maxed which is enough for my PvP needs so PvP utility is not a large factor.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    If you are aiming for pve i would say cyborg
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    So it seems that there really isn't a good recommended set for this Eddie? I just received him last night from a Shrieking Soul and I've been chasing this one for awhile. I'd like to use him but I'm not sure if he's really worth the shards from what you all are saying...

OS
    Android
    Mine is maxed with all shards and immunity, guardian and shock talismans. He's still ok, but just not as strong as the newer Eddie's. I still use him for gauntlet, but not really much else anymore. I quit using him when I got navigator. Aces is still a strong and usable Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    I'll definitely give him a go and see how it goes. Thanks for the input y'all.