Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Fervor:
    Fix for charge effect not increasing damage at Skill Level 1.
    Satan81-5023

Talismans. Anyone have a good idea of what to use with him? For a while I used 3 Assassin 2 shield 1 barrier, and 3 vampire 2 barrier 1 shield, but I was told to try Resistance and Resilience to make him a bit less fragile. So I have 2 of each and they're both shield, and then I have 2 shield Assassin on him as well, because Resistance is still glitched to only raise MR.

So, I'm worried by making him a bit more durable, I may lose the thing that helps him wipe out GRE and GCR in usual one hit, while also just slightly making him possibly survive one round against them.

Vampiric/Assassin set up
    +6852 HP
    +2311 Att/M
    +342 D/MR

R&R&A
    +8584 HP
    +2052 Att/M
    +684 D
    +519 Mr
    Last edited by BonFire; 07-04-2017 at 06:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    I go with the theory that Rainmaker is gonna be super fragile no matter what you do, so you might as well go max offense with 6 Assassin talismans. I haven't used him in PVP yet, but I'm figuring a team with an Armor Dog or a Green Bat to block plus a Red Bat to provide the extra turn might be good.
    Satan81-5023

Oh okay, I just gotta level up a green bat. I think I have one. Though, I'll need to get a Red Bat to make that work. My PVP team is taken up by Masked and Sentinel Harpies.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Oh okay, I just gotta level up a green bat. I think I have one. Though, I'll need to get a Red Bat to make that work. My PVP team is taken up by Masked and Sentinel Harpies.
    Don't bother, rainmaker is too weak for PvP. You could bring one blocker, two blockers he is simply not worth the time as he is.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    Talismans. Anyone have a good idea of what to use with him?
    Mine have two resistance, an assassin set & a random green... Wished I've kept some resilience as 4 resilience + 2 resistance (assuming some balance shield/barrer) would gives even better stats...
    He's never be a PvP guy alone (not as is) but I feel more at ease in PvE with 15k HP so I don't have to build team around him if I autofarm..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Don't bother, rainmaker is too weak for PvP. You could bring one blocker, two blockers he is simply not worth the time as he is.
    Played a bit PvP with some revivers & him as a bait... It's definitely more efficient than blockers but still really vulnerable to energy tallismans & silence... Too vulnerable actually there's dozen of better team to build than that lol
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Any thoughts on this guy after update?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post

Not much mileage yet but with fate tallisman & stats buff he's seems more usable than he used to, have to be picky with his teammates since he still quite fragile... Look promising even if edgy
    -Bruce Dickinson

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    He still sucks... Maybe he sucks SLIGHTLY less now but still... He can't survive anything, not useful and doesn't have an assassin damage. Nowhere near an ultra rare 5* Eddie and could be the worse Eddie. After this update I sharded him to try him and I wish I didn't waste these 32 skill shards.

I have been using Storm Eddie for BNW (garden of life VII) and thought about replacing him with Rainmaker Eddie (with maxed talisman) . Storm Eddie's fury completely destroys the boss (removes all shield or does all the damage before he regenerates his shield) whereas Rainmaker's fury old remove 75% of the shield. To add up, Storm Eddie's fury is also useful in general (add debuffs). As for his basic attacks, they have average damage (4000-6000 on a SINGLE target). So basically, there is no reason to use him in PVE

As for PVP, there is absolutely no reason to use him over other assassins (comparing Rainmaker with VHE is a joke, even Storm is better in PVP: better heals, better fury, steals energy and fury, blinds and increases magic damage on all enemies)or high damage eddies (or any other eddie maybe) as they are all useful and can survive more with better damage.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    He still sucks... Maybe he sucks SLIGHTLY less now but still... He can't survive anything, not useful and doesn't have an assassin damage. Nowhere near an ultra rare 5* Eddie and could be the worse Eddie. After this update I sharded him to try him and I wish I didn't waste these 32 skill shards.

As for PVP, there is absolutely no reason to use him over other assassins
    Well having a different opinion here... New special stat mean you have fury building quite fast & with fate set he'll blow away anything if he happens to be charged (like 6x 20+k) on offence it's not rare to blow a toon & his blocker in only one attack...

Sure he can't do it alone VHE is more user friendly & have many more teammates & strategies options but Rainmaker can do serious damages & even one shot AG when used properly... Have to admit that balance is hard to find & he's strategically kinda on the edge but straight up saying he sucks may be a bit of an overstatement...
    -Bruce Dickinson