Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SrG View Post
    Is Toys of Death/Madness still the best chance of getting 3* blue shards? I don't have Underworld/Madness unlocked yet.

I just need one, and in over 100 battles, haven't gotten one there, just some of the other colors.
    yes thats where i farmed for mine
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    yes thats where i farmed for mine
    Thanks. Back at it I guess :/

OS
    iOS
    yeah it took me about 2 days to get the 3 i needed but i found toys to be pretty good for blues
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

If you are able to do underworld madness, I recommend farming any stage there. I have been getting more blue 3 sta
    rs now that I'm working those stages. In fact, yesterday alone I got 4 blue ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It took me A LOT to get 2 3* Gunner shards to level my Soldier Eddie... In the last 2 days I got 6

Of course I'm looking for a Blue one LOL
    Isn't that how it always goes? LOL

OS
    iOS
    I was doing well there too, I've dropped down to the powerslave map tho looking for thief talismans. I'm going to try a red bat build with them. His passive is epic and I have enough red shards for five stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    If you are able to do underworld madness, I recommend farming any stage there. I have been getting more blue 3 sta
    rs now that I'm working those stages. In fact, yesterday alone I got 4 blue ones.
    I'm kinda stuck on Underworld hard right now, which is the problem. I did get three blue 2* today on Toys/hard and upgraded the blue Allied soldier to 4*, so maybe after leveling him to max 4*, I can clear it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SrG View Post
    I'm kinda stuck on Underworld hard right now, which is the problem. I did get three blue 2* today on Toys/hard and upgraded the blue Allied soldier to 4*, so maybe after leveling him to max 4*, I can clear it.
    I'm stuck there too, even with him at max level at 4*s. But I'm trying a new approach using him w/ Pharaoh Eddie and a warrior pyro solider. Just need to keep bumping up those talismans -the double gold day helped a lot. Good luck!

I'm trying to get the drops for 3* gunner shards, yet i keep pulling 3* warrior shards, which aren't even on the drop list in Underworld>Madness Mode.

i agree, they should have some consistency on that, but in the developers and business end, they want us to farm a sh*tload and be receiving random drops so that we but more sands of time and whatnot.

It's one of those things that make you just go grrrr, but i guess i can level up my warrior Eddie's, though i really wanna upgrade my soldier Eddie to 5*

I think maybe the colors of the stages might mean where we're more fortunate to see the respective shard color? might be a possibility but a bit unsure ahaha

OS
    iOS
    Just remembered the other reason I'm stuck on underworld hard. It freezes every time I play Dark Mission