Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Skill Shard Bug in Current Version - Fixed in 2.2.1/302336

In the update we released yesterday (December 12th), there is a bug where skill shards do not properly affect characters in combat in certain situations:

What Causes the Bug: While on Auto-play, skill shards do not function.

As a temporary work around, you can do auto-play grinding on an earlier battle in the world you normally grind, or can play normally with the full benefit of skill shards by manually playing levels.

Skill shards will return to properly affecting in the next update, which we are working to submit as soon as possible.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    In the update we released yesterday (December 12th), there is a bug where skill shards do not properly affect characters in combat in certain situations:

What Causes the Bug: While on Auto-play, skill shards do not function.

As a temporary work around, you can do auto-play grinding on an earlier battle in the world you normally grind, or can play normally with the full benefit of skill shards by manually playing levels.

Skill shards will return to properly affecting in the next update, which we are working to submit as soon as possible.
    [ ] You do realize that a lot of trooper points and a lot of loot / gold were lost and whos fault that is?

OS
    Android
    Yeah BillLion, I, and a couple others finally figured it out over the late night / early morning. Our findings kind of got buried in all the complaints unfortunately, or we might have been able able to save you a little time trying to figure out the exact issue. Oh well, at least the issue has been identified. That's usually the hardest part heh.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Sure. Manually playing levels. You do know that the job of a developer is to develop and test. I know you can't always get all the bugs out but why do I feel like we're just beta testing for you guys so you don't have to? I mean...you take forever to do anything, then you release it in a way that most people hate PLUS it's full of bugs, some serious...and on top of that the damn game doesn't work right half the time. It lags, it freezes, it just quits, and I'm still missing 2 meteor talismans and the rare soul from the daily play--with zero customer service response.

It's a joke.

OS
    Android
    Heads up to those that used the red bat on auto:

Substitute in the red P. Sun Spirit instead if you have one of sufficient level. I can pretty much auto anything I could before by replacing the bat with the PSS, it just takes longer. Much better survivability at the moment, especially if you build your characters for 17k + life like I do.

I've been using Wicker Man, soldier Eddie, PSS just fine, and + the red rocket dog in the dungeon. Can still auto game of Death, LoL X, and circle of Fire. The red bat seems to be hit harder by this bug than most.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Heads up to those that used the red bat on auto:

Substitute in the red P. Sun Spirit instead if you have one of sufficient level. I can pretty much auto anything I could before by replacing the bat with the PSS, it just takes longer. Much better survivability at the moment, especially if you build your characters for 17k + life like I do.

I've been using Wicker Man, soldier Eddie, PSS just fine, and + the red rocket dog in the dungeon. Can still auto game of Death, LoL X, and circle of Fire. The red bat seems to be hit harder by this bug than most.

Reeb99

I DO have one and might be checking this - but a question just to be safe before: I've applied some skill shards on him as well... So I assume that they won't be working properly either (regarding healing and hitting) and he's even less durable than AOF... So what's the point of switching characters from more to less durable... Besides AOF granted a free round if any of mine eliminated the targeted enemy... I fear that PSS won't be able to delete all or most, for the sake of free round not being needed...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Up until now, I really held my criticism, but seeing as every. single. bloody. time. they introduce a new patch, some new crazy bugs are coming along, I have to ask - in regards to the skill shard bug:

How the hell do you fuck something up like that?

Seriously, how? Is there someone on the team adding some lines like "Nigel is stupid" into the game code just for the laughs?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaj View Post
    Up until now, I really held my criticism, but seeing as every. single. bloody. time. they introduce a new patch, some new crazy bugs are coming along, I have to ask - in regards to the skill shard bug:

How the hell do you fuck something up like that?

Seriously, how? Is there someone on the team adding some lines like "Nigel is stupid" into the game code just for the laughs?

^^ This.
    It's almost like it's a plan of theirs.

Or maybe it's a ghost in the shell thing and Ed Hunters spirit is haunting the game. he flies between zeroes and ones,occasionally smashing some of them. thy already released some virtual ghost busters but that only made him angry...

OS
    Android
    Well I'm not a coder by trait, just a rookie with some old Pascal skills but I would put 1000 ironite that it was when they tried to fix the shard exploit they got the mess we are now dealing with.

From Spartin's bug fixes

Characters should not use the skill shards (or lack thereof) of other characters of the same type and tier
    Thursty-1116