Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    From what I see, after the update you receive a lot more points per win so I guess it's normal to lose a bit more too.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    From what I see, after the update you receive a lot more points per win so I guess it's normal to lose a bit more too.
    Agreed- but the key is "a bit"

Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    I lost 10 times overnight and lost 215 points unless I win every battle today I will finish the day with lower points.
    While you are trying to level the playing field we only have the option to attack 20 players max and tbh an even fight is a 50/50 battle as first starting wins.
    Coins is now reduced dramatically unless you spend ironite
    As I suggested on the update thread the way to mitigate the pain is to cut trophy losses for defense losses. I doubt the devs will eliminate trophy losses, but cut them in 1/2. That in conjunction with the iron coin and SOW adjustments would go a long way towards providing balance AND cutting the grind. It would also help reduce the frustration cycles of revenge.

Edit: I know the suggestion would be "You just need to experiment and build a better defense team." Well, mine isn't perfect but it's pretty darn good with maxed skill shards and talismans. Yet my defense success rate drops dramatically each week. The thing is most of us can beat the AI version of other players defensive teams (except those that have all the meta characters). Since it's only partly in our control and partly in the control of the LOTB's AI I think we should split the losses together.
    Last edited by BillLion; 01-06-2017 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Edit Add

OS
    Android

Epic fight I want to share

Just wanted to share an epic fight I had last night.

I had this guy in my revenge list, I cheked his team: Mummy, Prisoner, Assassin Golden Son and DM. I was about to pass, but it was my last SoW and I was kinda "To hell, not gonne be on top ever so let's go". Set up my team: Mummy, Angel of Strife, SSD, Gunner Rescuer and clicked Fight.

As expected, I went second round... A real faceroll. After the first round I had just AoS alive with 10% HP. Glad I was lucky he was not frozen/stunned/taunted... Well, now things go crazy. My AoS is mexed in skill shards and talismans, built him for tankness so no CC besides little stun from Torture, so the only CC I had was to use Shriek, wich gave me 3 rounds of immunity and invincibility. Taunted all 4 enemies, but guess what?!?!

Yeah, they could not CC or damage me, and he had no buff removers... So revenge triggered!! One-shoted Prisoner. Another round, I was immortal! One-shotted DM. One more immortal round, so I recast Shriek. I was LMAOL as the AI attempted to kill my immortal AoS. One-shotted Golden Son, only Mummy was there. Helpless. So after 2 rounds Mummy was down, and my 10% HP AoS won this fight alone for me.

I just wanted to change his description from "Damage Absorber" to "Lone Survuvor".

Unfortunatelly I doubt this will happen ever again.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I had this guy in my revenge list, I cheked his team: Mummy, Prisoner, Assassin Golden Son and DM. I was about to pass, but it was my last SoW and I was kinda "To hell, not gonne be on top ever so let's go". Set up my team: Mummy, Angel of Strife, SSD, Gunner Rescuer and clicked Fight.

As expected, I went second round... A real faceroll. After the first round I had just AoS alive with 10% HP. Glad I was lucky he was not frozen/stunned/taunted... Well, now things go crazy. My AoS is mexed in skill shards and talismans, built him for tankness so no CC besides little stun from Torture, so the only CC I had was to use Shriek, wich gave me 3 rounds of immunity and invincibility. Taunted all 4 enemies, but guess what?!?!

Yeah, they could not CC or damage me, and he had no buff removers... So revenge triggered!! One-shoted Prisoner. Another round, I was immortal! One-shotted DM. One more immortal round, so I recast Shriek. I was LMAOL as the AI attempted to kill my immortal AoS. One-shotted Golden Son, only Mummy was there. Helpless. So after 2 rounds Mummy was down, and my 10% HP AoS won this fight alone for me.

I just wanted to change his description from "Damage Absorber" to "Lone Survuvor".

When I read these things I increase my opinion that all mussels are useless without a brilliant brain! Really well done, Frost!

OS
    iOS
    Nice!

That's better than when I only had CR Eddie after losing everyone else first round & used Ghost over & over to stay alive & slowly wear down their team (but for some reason they were able to freeze my over immunity & I died). Other best round was (against my own defense, actually), using my Gunner Rescuer to keep resurrecting my team, but his Pharaoh Eddie kept doing the same. It was a long fight.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android

So no Nerfing needed, right?

Hey Frost,

I posted about AoS being the counter to the prisoner on the prisoner discussion thread last week.

I guess you missed it, Iīm glad you finally figured it out on your own.

Best

OS
    Android

I read that

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey Frost,

I posted about AoS being the counter to the prisoner on the prisoner discussion thread last week.

Best
    But didn't change my opinion. AoS must be alive and able to cast Shriek, that as I said I was pure lucky not to have him frozen by Golden Son nor taunted by Mummy and not stunned by Prisoner and not skill blocked by DM. He's very solid and has a lot of uses, but still nothing compared to Prisoner combos.

Just some Prisoner combos are not as good as others... Demoonchield and Nickoes are isnane, Pizzafryday is also insane...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey Frost,

Best
    Your suggestion to use AOS as a count to prisoner is solid. Not perfect obviously because you can be stunned before and/or he can just seal your ability at some point, but he comes with my crew on some offense missions for sure. With full shards he packs a nice punch too.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android

We Canīt Win Them All...

But didn't change my opinion. AoS must be alive and able to cast Shriek, that as I said I was pure lucky not to have him frozen by Golden Son nor taunted by Mummy and not stunned by Prisoner and not skill blocked by DM. He's very solid and has a lot of uses, but still nothing compared to Prisoner combos.

Just some Prisoner combos are not as good as others... Demoonchield and Nickoes are isnane, Pizzafryday is also insane...
    These guys are at the top, itīs supposed to be tough, we canīt win them all. Otherwise itīs going to get really boring. (already is...)

I have a pretty good record going on against those teams mentioned. And once the multiple hit thing gets fixed its going to be a walk in the park against most prisoner teams, regardless of going first or second.

Nerfing should be the last resort, and only done after bigger issues are fixed first.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Your suggestion to use AOS as a count to prisoner is solid. Not perfect obviously because you can be stunned before and/or he can just seal your ability at some point, but he comes with my crew on some offense missions for sure. With full shards he packs a nice punch too.
    One might not do the job, agreed.

Thatīs why I built a second one!