Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Firstly I never asked for an apology
    Secondly I know it beta and agree they need to try things out this was pointed out in my post on Friday.
    The changes according to Sparton was to make it less of a pay to win game I am pointing out that it is a complete failure on that front.
    Is that your idea of constructive criticism? Sure right now it's pay to win but telling people they are failures won't help improve this feature.

Sure the communication from the devs is and has mostly been pretty poor but that doesn't mean there isn't someone who stays on top of the posts in this thread.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Is that your idea of constructive criticism? Sure right now it's pay to win but telling people they are failures won't help improve this feature.

Sure the communication from the devs is and has mostly been pretty poor but that doesn't mean there isn't someone who stays on top of the posts in this thread.
    I never said a person was a failure that's your misinterpretation
    An idea is either a success or a failure and the 2 changes for pvp both increase the pay to win side
    So the ideas to make it less pay to win both do the opposite that's a complete failure

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    I never said a person was a failure that's your misinterpretation
    An idea is either a success or a failure and the 2 changes for pvp both increase the pay to win side
    So the ideas to make it less pay to win both do the opposite that's a complete failure
    We have to remember that the creators of this game are in for the money. The more they make us players pay to play the more $$$ they get
    I see it this way: some of us pay in game to play and the money goes to those who keep the game going. No money, no honey as they say.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know if it's the point system or just the nature of these types of pvp games, but it's already becoming obvious that your gonna have to spend a decent amount of ironite to make top 5 or possibly even top 10. Once it goes live you can probably forget about top 25 too. It's a good thing for the game I guess. They need to generate revenue to keep this thing going. It'd make things pretty interesting if there were no sow refills though.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I don't know if it's the point system or just the nature of these types of pvp games, but it's already becoming obvious that your gonna have to spend a decent amount of ironite to make top 5 or possibly even top 10. Once it goes live you can probably forget about top 25 too. It's a good thing for the game I guess. They need to generate revenue to keep this thing going. It'd make things pretty interesting if there were no sow refills though.
    I agree with you.

OS
    iOS
    I wonder what changes, if any they have for us this week. This point system is making me dizzy. For the last three days I've been around 20 when I log in. I use up my sow and get around 15. Then back to 20. Then back up to 15. Then back down to 20. Then up to 15. I can see everyone else around me that's also conserving ironite. We've all been playing hopscotch around each other. So on Saturday if we dont have other plans, we'll all be spending whatever's needed to stay in the top 25. I might just make other plans.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Would be nice if also assassin/gunner rare souls could be purchased with iron coins in the arena shop.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not in the beta (and don't plan on hacking up a vpn connection to get in the beta) but from the feedback it sounds like the defending team is generally at a disadvantage. How's about either making the AI do perfect hits more (on a par with or better than an average human player) or always having the defending team go first?

OS
    iOS
    For those who aren't playing pv(ai)p yet!

You play 4v4, 1 Eddie (no switchig that I miss so much + 3 creatures.

The team that goes first has 2 power pts. The team that gets to go second has 9 power pts at it's disposal. Imo, 2 power is low, 3 could get me going but ok. So if you get the first turn, more or less, no power abilities for you. Unless...well, you figure it out.

Team that goes first does substantial damage, going second makes you wanna heal. If Eddie dies, fight goes on.

AI controls your defending team. Hmm, about the AI... enough is allready said. You should test your creatures on autoplay to see what moves it favours. Perfect hits can be obtained with passives, and it helps.
    Someone wrote well before - stun, freeze, taunt are buggers, but that's why we like them. Pick your fights if you want your coins, go for higher ranking person if you want glory and points and advance in ranking for better rewards at the end. Watch for affinities while attacking if you can and good luck.

I think everyone should tunnel into the arena. Because if nothing else it's fun and a free ironite at the end of the week (if you lack that from secret locations like I do, bought for real money just once 6.24$ 675 ironite on sale). The higher your ranking is, more ironite for you, and if you are really persistant some rare souls and skill shard(s) perhaps. And iron coins you get for your victories, depending on your ranking, buys you 1 skillshard per week and some rare souls (you can even buy legendary 1 per month), 1 per week.

After 4 days of playing. Not much of a success, lack of beasts that count and bad choice of talismans, noob
    Last edited by Caretaker; 01-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I just want to say sorry. I decided to go for top ten this afternoon. I had to work with the system we're given. Which means I ended up attacking the same people over and over today. I made my goal, but I felt like a dick doing it. It sucks that I have to knock other people back so much in order to advance. I probably pissed some people off today. I apologize, I most likely won't bother trying that hard again with this current point system. I hope I didn't screw anybody over too bad.
    MrFreeze-6530