Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Sadly, a lot of these require another app store release, but we are queuing up many fixes for those things (and other problems) for said client release. We hope to release our next one towards the end of the month.

Specifically regarding the trooper removal bug, I think there's something for that coming sooner, but I'm not sure what the exact state of the fix is for that.

thank you for the information :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post

1.every other attck : One of your offense goes , just one guy attack then one guy on defense attacks , back and forth. Then the strategy could be different, idk if it'll be more fair.
    I believe this is a great idea! Currently the outcome of a battle is far too dependent on which side goes first. By alternating sides during the battle, one toon at a time, the outcome is more in play.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    I believe this is a great idea! Currently the outcome of a battle is far too dependent on which side goes first. By alternating sides during the battle, one toon at a time, the outcome is more in play.
    in theory it's a great idea in practice the human player would win 95% of the time, so actually it would be even more unfair then now i think.

the ai is way too bad, so the turn for the whole team is necessary for our defenses.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Refreshes must be fixed ASAP

It's been mentioned that when you refresh you keep getting the same opponents over and over. Not only is this boring, it leads to an endless, frustrating loop of revenge that doesn't let you advance well (unless you have the prisoner of course and can rack up defensive wins).

This is the final day of this PVP cycle and look how many in the top 25 are struggling to achieve the required trophies to match the league of their rank. Despite using ironite I'm rank 14 right now and struggling to hang on to 2300. Especially when you want to do other stuff on a Saturday, this is not fun,

I know it's beta, but this should be fixed ASAP.

Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_bcec.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  115.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Totally and desperately agree with Billion, it's almost impossible get on the fastidious and terrible loop refresh list. I just beat Nicko team, earning nice pa and instantly I lost doubles cos a ppl attack me twice in a couple of minutes! It's human frustrating and lack of will to buy more ironites and play more matches! So basically the out of control random rng affecting also the arena, ofc!

Appreciate nicko adapted his team to fair arena criteria, nice one boss!

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to the LotB team for allowing multiple attacks from the same mofos 1 month now, and to all the mofos for abusing it. Well done.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Congratulations to the LotB team for allowing multiple attacks from the same mofos 1 month now, and to all the mofos for abusing it. Well done.
    Yeah Carlos -take it easy, buddy. In the meantime, I'll answer you every. single. time.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    well one guy attacked me 66 times in the last week, even if he lost some fights he came back again i revenged him 44 times and won every time.
    is this the future of pvp? i doubt it. i figure out his defense and he figured mine in the last days, so what's the goal? ATM it's only another grinding situation like PVE. if it would make sense to attack different players and if it would be possible due to the list refreshing problem, things would be better.

this feature has huge potential, but ATM the circumstances are ruining the fun. i'm still positive that there will be some smart changes, but it's about time...

OS
    Android

Today I got the biggest punch in the face ever

Thuesday I was 2100 points. Was dreaming of getting my first rare soul from PvP...

Just to finish today with 1300 points, people attacking me non-stop and I can't even revenge back. Good job, I'm done.

Disable PvP untill you guys can fix it...

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    I would like to make some comments, especially regarding this last week of pvp.
    I am extremely disappointed with the direction this pvp is taking for the reasons below:
    1 - Many players took advantage of broken teams for a long time (at least Nicko changed his team and let it more competitive and fair);
    2 - The points system is a complete garbage, you get sweaty points against broken teams and go to sleep, when you return to see already lost 3x the amount won;
    3 - I'm tired of always seeing the same names on the attack list;
    4 - Of course how unbalanced is the Prisoner, if you do not have him forget to be able to rise in the ranking and to win of just teams (not to mention broken ones);
    5 - The question of luck in this pvp is completely ridiculous, against fair teams, if you attack before you have more chances to win and here is the problem: in the last 60 attacks I calculated the amount of times I started and they were ONLY 12 !!!

The fun of this pvp was already ending, I really did not have any fun this last week at all ...

List of broken heroes:
    - The prisoner;
    - Angel of Pain and Angel of Strife (ridiculous damage able to almost hit kill any full toon)
    - Assassin Golden Son (ridiculous damage and idiot talis procs) - Why do I need to Corrup General if you can stun with all that damage?

I am extremely disappointed with pvp and hope that I can come back to have fun with this game when they launch Night City and Brave New World because I can not have fun anymore.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 01-22-2017 at 01:09 AM.