Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I would like to make an addition to my post regarding attack teams: I agree with you that the Prisioner is not indispensable, but at this point it is only for those who have some toon with immunity, otherwise the chances of losing attacking in second are very high.
    Even with one and a prisoner there's some teams I fear to attack, it's normal I guess, fought with Nicko for a good part of the week and in a way or the other the outcome wasn't insured and starting was a big deal in winning...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Even with one and a prisoner there's some teams I fear to attack, it's normal I guess, fought with Nicko for a good part of the week and in a way or the other the outcome wasn't insured and starting was a big deal in winning...
    Now we have an agreement lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Now we have an agreement lol
    We have a couple I guess... Multiple stun/freeze, list refresh, stupid point system, endless revenge ect ect...
    But for prisoner opinions most of us have much in common..
    Last edited by Sag7272; 01-22-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    Are the devs all on vacation? I didn't even bother trying last week. Used no ironite all week. Ended up with the same amount of points Saturday morning that I started with last weekend. It's pointless. Sure I could have spent 100-200 ironite to get back up there, but I decided to go enjoy the nice weather instead.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Feedback of the day

Some nice addition of BS today, like the rest wasn't enough....Had to forceclose the game 2 times already vs shaolinlondon and pizza in similar situations where the match was 99% over. Everything froze PVE style....

Here's a lost match:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-54-51.png
Views: 333
Size:  1.47 MB
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Samething hereName:  Screenshot_20170122-111535-480x270.png
Views: 267
Size:  178.0 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Feedback of the day

Some nice addition of BS today, like the rest wasn't enough....Had to forceclose the game 2 times already vs shaolinlondon and pizza in similar situations where the match was 99% over. Everything froze PVE style....

Here's a lost match:

Name:  Screenshot_2017-01-22-16-54-51.png
Views: 333
Size:  1.47 MB
    Aristo check out your def team, there is something wrong with those lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Aristo check out your def team, there is something wrong with those lol
    Nope. Nothing wrong with it - he's just fed up with the structure right now.

We know it will improve, cause this is Beta, but it's getting a little frustrating. The only prize I care about is the Skillshard which is the same from #2 to #25 - my Sunday ritual is deleting the trash I get from my Assassin souls

I don't have the time to catch Pizza Friday - cause top spot is the only Legendary soul - and the same people appear over and over on my attack list, so I'm going to chill a bit this week. I don't see it as a total waste playing a lot because the Iron coins are adding up, but at this point can't spend even a fraction of what I'm getting.

I just refreshed my attack list to almost the exact same names - and that prompted a spontaneous decision. I'm going to limit attacks to one-ish per day on people and of course revenge anyone who attacks me . As long as I'm above #25 all should be fine. I don't want to attack the same people repeatedly with infinite revenge.

Hopefully the developers will pipe in and let us know how they're addressing this.
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-22-2017 at 08:11 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Nope. Nothing wrong with it - he's just fed up with the structure right now.

We know it will improve, cause this is Beta, but it's getting a little frustrating. The only prize I care about is the Skillshard which is the same from #2 to #25 - my Sunday ritual is deleting the trash I get from my Assassin souls

I don't have the time to catch Pizza Friday - cause top spot is the only Legendary soul - and the same people appear over and over on my attack list, so I'm going to chill a bit this week. I don't see it as a total waste playing a lot because the Iron coins are adding up, but at this point can't spend even a fraction of what I'm getting.

I just refreshed my attack list to almost the exact same names - and that prompted a spontaneous decision. I'm going to limit attacks to one-ish per day on people and of course revenge anyone who attacks me . As long as I'm above #25 all should be fine. I don't want to attack the same people repeatedly with infinite revenge.

Hopefully the developers will pipe in and let us know how they're addressing this.
    Nicko 😊 always happy to read u, u are a real gentleman 😎

Speaking about Aristo def team, actually this afternoon he set some 1* char and one weak eddie, dunno why, I don't know how to put screenshot here or I d add it to my reply of his Post xD

Bbtw, I pm u, check your inbox 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Yeah, I've been diving deep into the arcana that is the matchmaking code with one of the programmers to see what we can improve without just waiting for the larger pool at worldwide, and I have some ideas for why some people see repeat names; there's definitely some rules in the matchmaking which try to stop people from getting repeatedly attacked that's probably not doing what's intended (ironically), so it's on the list of things we'll be tweaking with our next update to help improve the situation.