Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    There's been talk about letting the defending team always go first ( which I don't support), improving AI, etc. I think one simple change that could be made is giving the defending team a round or two of perfect hits. Humans playing the attacking team are likely getting them most of the time. The defending team is already at a disadvantage with the limitations of AI; perfect hits for a round or two should offer at least some compensation and be fairly easy for the developers to implement.

Right now the only thing that is giving defending teams any hope is the disabling. It sounds like that is going away - freeze talismans will trigger less etc - so defending teams will likely be sitting ducks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the next update...
    Lots (and I do mean lots) of def teams I face already have a DM, paired with Mummies, green demons, Golden sons etc, so, as much as it would help me, it would also help them, and we are back on square one... Almost all defs I'll defeat with first turn, and as the time goes, I'll hardly beat any if I go second... It is really hard to find decent, balanced solution indeed...

OS
    Android
    Will the update be released today?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Will the update be released today?
    Kaz said yesterday they hope to have it by the end of this week. So today seems unlikely.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Kaz said yesterday they hope to have it by the end of this week. So today seems unlikely.
    I have not seen what Kaz posted. Thanks for the info Bill.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I have not seen what Kaz posted. Thanks for the info Bill.
    No prob, here is the link: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...LIMINARY/page4
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS

Reward defense

So I've noticed that everyone hates losing points by having their defense attacked.

I understand that you need to motivate people to maje a good defense team, but here's an idea. Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses. Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time. That way you make it easier for pvp players to still use their troopers.

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.

Thoughts?

Sid-2370

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    So I've noticed that everyone hates losing points by having their defense attacked.

I understand that you need to motivate people to maje a good defense team, but here's an idea. Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses. Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time. That way you make it easier for pvp players to still use their troopers.

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.

Thoughts?

Sid-2370
    Imho, one of the best ideas so far!

OS
    Android
    Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses.
    Actually they are with points so far...
    Like the idea

Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time...
    Hate that one, SOT as reward... for what they worth I wouldn't mind have a shitty d-team, winning 7-8 SOT on a good day is nothing to motivate much..

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then
    maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.
    Ironite, SOW, now you're talking
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    iOS
    So I've seen the beta closes. I'm sure the prizes will be dealt. What I want to know is will there be time to buy souls and shard from the shop or not?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    So I've seen the beta closes. I'm sure the prizes will be dealt. What I want to know is will there be time to buy souls and shard from the shop or not?
    They said in the thread discussing the announcement that we would not be able to purchase items from the store once PvP Beta ends.
    Nicko-0517