Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    iOS

PvP arena bugs

I'm going to start a bug thread here to keep it separate so nothing gets missed. Can we please moderate the comments to bugs only posts please and thanks?

The first screen shows the writing in light blue overlapping other writing.

Neither one of these people is on my troopers list, although both have been at one point in time and I'm pretty sure they both deleted me. I'm assuming this is the bug that does not allow you to re-add a trooper once they've been deleted from your trooper list. It appears as though there is some sort of saved data conflict on the server which isn't always deleting a trooper profile once it's been removed. Or perhaps because these troopers deleted me, they are still saved on my profile, while I am removed from their profile, thus not allowing me to in turn delete their profile from my troopers list.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 12-15-2016 at 02:01 PM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS

Fury not generating appropriately

I just lost my first battle because my fury didn't start kicking in even though I went first for a couple rounds. I have alliance general and fury should build quick. Enemies were Pharaoh Eddie, Prisoner, Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son (prisoner's passive blocks other passives but not fury). I watched fury being generated, but not hitting my meter.

OS
    Android
    i have a feeling that the first round as attacker VS AI your damage seems to be capped in some way.
    there were trolls with magic resistance but my AOF seems to hit very soft and he has true damage.

some enemies seem to blind for no reason. there is no blindset involved but my team got blinded from my buddy.
    very curious about that.

one minor bug is, that the timing when someone defeated you is displays wrong sometimes. my buddy played me
    about 30 minutes ago and on the revenge screen it was stated that he played me 3 minutes ago.
    same vince versa sometimes

some skills and chars are still broken or they scale wrong, but that would be too much for this thread.

beside this the game is very stabile, not one single crash in the arena, and i really enjoy the arena so far.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-15-2016 at 11:24 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

More on Sands of War refills, I was empty and after two hours, I login to see 6/10 SoW and after playing a Arena battle and it became 1/10.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    More on Sands of War refills, I was empty and after two hours, I login to see 6/10 SoW and after playing a Arena battle and it became 1/10.
    There is an error with sot also so I think it's a carry over to the pvp
    It's shows higher amount sometimes but it's not correct amount shown

OS
    Android
    I read "a defense team will be allocated to you if you don't choose one yourself" (or however it was worded) as that the AI would choose an Eddie and three toons from your roster, but as of now, it just chooses an Eddie and no toons. So, if you don't setup your defense you are extremely easy to beat. You will also be vulnerable in the time between getting access to the Arena and setting up your defense team.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I read "a defense team will be allocated to you if you don't choose one yourself" (or however it was worded) as that the AI would choose an Eddie and three toons from your roster, but as of now, it just chooses an Eddie and no toons. So, if you don't setup your defense you are extremely easy to beat. You will also be vulnerable in the time between getting access to the Arena and setting up your defense team.
    That's right! I beat an opponent with only an Eddie.

I noticed another bug, I lost a battle strangely against Grim Reaper Eddie, 2 assassins golden son and a Pharaoh dog king.
    Since I'm remember no one of theses toons benefits of an extra turn, but they used that until i'm down. Maybe because I have red COTD and red AOF in my team and they benefits despit me, I don't know, very strange...
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    I did a test match against my defending team and after they won, the game got stuck showing the winning team and never proceeded to the after-battle screen. It did change camera angle after a while but nothing else happened. As the options cog doesn't display in that view, I had to force quit the app and restart.

On the bright side, my defending team looks tough to beat.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

I did a test match against my defending team and after they won, the game got stuck showing the winning team and never proceeded to the after-battle screen. It did change camera angle after a while but nothing else happened. As the options cog doesn't display in that view, I had to force quit the app and restart.

The test match hang happen when you try to exit halfway too, but the bug is not 100% occurance.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS

Yeah, I've had the same thing - Havent been able to test my defence against myself yet!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs