Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    Android
    Didnt read the 7 pages, so sorry if this is known

I got a loop of the Draw Screens in the middle of a atk animation. Luckly, was my last hit, so I hit Continue several times to advance the frames and get the kill. Maybe I would be locked if no one was attacking.

Sometimes, in the result screen, I got no buttons and have to hard reset the app. The screen shows no points, only 0's.

Sorry, no pics of any.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if this is a bug but wondering why PizzaFriday rarely appears in my attack list. Been almost a month since this began, played most top players 50-100 times except Pizza Friday, 5 times total...maybe. Get Nicko almost every refresh. Auto refresh 7am. No Pizza Friday but there's Nicko again...sry Nicko maybe if I ever got PizzaFriday you 2 would be closer even if you do kick my ass 80% of the time. Auto refresh 10 am. No PizzaFriday but there's Nicko, Sag again...RNG my ass!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 01-12-2017 at 03:19 PM.

OS
    iOS

The shop is closed again

The weekly bug of the shop not reseting is back

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    same here

ANother thing i realized today: if i clean the doomed status from my toons they die instantly. don't know if that's intended but that's the case.
    that's the explanation for the bug i posted last week, where some of my toons dies mysteriously

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug but wondering why PizzaFriday rarely appears in my attack list. Been almost a month since this began, played most top players 50-100 times except Pizza Friday, 5 times total...maybe. Get Nicko almost every refresh. Auto refresh 7am. No Pizza Friday but there's Nicko again...sry Nicko maybe if I ever got PizzaFriday you 2 would be closer even if you do kick my ass 80% of the time. Auto refresh 10 am. No PizzaFriday but there's Nicko, Sag again...RNG my ass!
    Missed this - I seem to never get Pizza Friday either - except one day where we went back and forth about 20 times...

No worries on the attacks - cause you know by now I'll always revenge until it ends
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I wonder if it resets exactly seven days from your last purchase - cause for the second week in a row my skillshard reset but my warrior soul didn't. It usually resets a day or so later
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Missed this - I seem to never get Pizza Friday either

same here i can attack him twice or three times the week. nicko appears every time. my theory is that he is so far agead pointwise so that he don't appears in our lists.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    same here i can attack him twice or three times the week. nicko appears every time. my theory is that he is so far agead pointwise so that he don't appears in our lists.
    But SOMEONE must be getting him on their list
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    My theory is the RNG hates me
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I didn't get my rewards