OS
    Android

Which dupes to sell?

So I used 30 Xmas souls last night, and I didn't get Coalgiver Eddie. I did however, get a dupe Corrupt General, dupe Visions Eddie, dupe Angel of Fear and a dupe Sentinel Pyro Soldier. I did at least get 1-2 of every other Xmas toon, and my first ever Assassin Golden Son. Buying 20 Warrior Rare Souls in a last ditch attempt only netted my first Rocket Dog and another Wicker Man.

Sigh

Problem is now, I don't know what to sell anymore and are at 125/125. Other than selling a 2* Desert Guardian and an Ox Cultist and Undead Guardian I used in the early days, I don't know what I should sell for inventory space.

I've kept all my Rare GA dupes in the hope that I can use them again when Sacrifice finally shows up, as well as dupe Xmas toons and Pumpkins, because I hope that they'll be worth more than say a Corrupt Owl Cultist, for instance. Or should I start selling the 3* characters that I'll never use?

EDIT: And one miscellaneous question: I want to make a poll thread, but despite clicking the option to add a poll I can't see where I can put the poll options. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by Kardas; 01-05-2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    until we get more info on what Sacrifice will look like it's really anyone's guess. I just sell whatever seems to be most common. I'm definitely keeping all my Eddie's and other relatively rare characters on the off chance that they'll be more valuable.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Sacrifice?

Bwahahaha, what a sick joke. We are MONTHS away -- MAYBE -- and in that amount of time, you will have pulled thousands of bullshit 3* dupes, so worrying about what to save and trash on every shitty pull is equivalent to cramming a rusty fork up your pee-hole.

Everything but Eddie's are vendor fodder.

OS
    Android
    I don't even save 3 star dupes anymore, inventory is full of 4 star and 5 star.

The annoying thing is that from a design standpoint, a feature like sacrifice really isn't complicated to code. It's a resource-spent/reward-given system, no matter what the reward is.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082