Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

What will happen if I keep my Christmas souls until after the event is over?

Title says it all, do they turn into normal souls? Do they stay the same?
    5* lvl100 toons:

MAGUS: Carriage Rider Eddie, Pharaoh Dog King, Speed Of Light Eddie, Grim Reaper Eddie (6x maxed out holy talismans!!!)
    ASSASSIN: Axis Soldier, Storm Eddie, Golden Son, Child of the Damned(6x maxed out assassin talismans!!!)
    WARRIOR: Troll, Golden Son, Child of the Damned (6x maxed out strength talismans!!!)
    GUNNER: Cheering Wickerdeer, Child of the Damned
    SENTINEL: Pharaoh Eddie

feel free to add me, I use all troopers every day
    \m/ Up the Irons!! \m/

OS
    iOS
    I bought 10 in the hopes they will award any class 3-5 star character but I am waiting until after the event to use them because I want gunners and assassins and do not want to use them with a higher probability of getting xmas characters. They cost more ironite than reg rare souls so if they convert to reg rare souls that is a rip off

OS
    iOS
    In the moment you have the soul in your inventory, character has been decided. So if you have this Christmas souls and you open them after 3 months, that only means you had your Coalgiver Eddie in your inventory for 3 months but didn't open the package.
    The same is with rare souls, don't keep them for new events, they will not give you current event characters.

OS
    Android
    I safe 10 bnw souls opened, checked forced to quit at Xmas event. Result? I got all the new festive chars except for coalgiver eddie who I dropped later from legendary pack. It's a coincidence? I don't think so.

OS
    iOS
    Just wondering if anybody can confirm that he got an assassin/gunner character after the event?

I saved one pack of 10 souls and didn't get a single one, but of course that might have been bad luck...
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Just wondering if anybody can confirm that he got an assassin/gunner character after the event?

I saved one pack of 10 souls and didn't get a single one, but of course that might have been bad luck...
    Nope wasted 30 souls here :-(
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Sorry I didn't see this thread when it first appeared
    But it's obviously not going to give them.
    I have stated a couple of times in threads talking about when a soul is allocated
    This is done the first time you open and stored on the server so no amount of turning off and re opening will change the only exception is when there is an event for limited soul it will be reassigned the next time you open it. Tested it myself on the Halloween event with a dupe pumpkin

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Sorry I didn't see this thread when it first appeared
    But it's obviously not going to give them.
    I have stated a couple of times in threads talking about when a soul is allocated
    This is done the first time you open and stored on the server so no amount of turning off and re opening will change the only exception is when there is an event for limited soul it will be reassigned the next time you open it. Tested it myself on the Halloween event with a dupe pumpkin
    While I tend to believe you, that is contrary to what is stated in this thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...light=facebook

"1. When are characters really allocated? When a soul is collected or when it is submitted to the Book of Souls?

- The characters are allocated when you drag/submit them to the book of souls."
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    While I tend to believe you, that is contrary to what is stated in this thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...light=facebook

"1. When are characters really allocated? When a soul is collected or when it is submitted to the Book of Souls?

- The characters are allocated when you drag/submit them to the book of souls."
    That's exactly what I'm telling you
    Drag it over is the same as opening the soul

The whole point of my post was the exception to the above rule
    Even if you are assigned a limited edition toon if you keep it in the book of souls and reopen/drag it across after the event/promotion it will be reassigned with a different toon
    Last edited by Roquetas-5312; 01-10-2017 at 11:45 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm telling you
    Drag it over is the same as opening the soul

The whole point of my post was the exception to the above rule
    Even if you are assigned a limited edition toon if you keep it in the book of souls and reopen/drag it across after the event/promotion it will be reassigned with a different toon
    Ok, I did misinterpret what you said, although it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me in regards to this topic.

Why is the "drop pool" not simply kept the same during and after the event with the exception of the limited time characters?

That would be exactly what one should expect given the description of the souls. We are not talking about Coalgiver Eddie and the Wickerdeers but about all other Gunner/Assassin characters who - as it seems - are no longer in there.
    Max-1851