OS
    iOS

Where the hell are the rainbow evo shards/runes!

Ive been farming for some time now, for the past 3 days ive been doing levels nonstop and been doin the secret levels whenever they come up... and i didnt get one 3* rainbow evo shard or rune...

I get 3* evos of all colors... but no rainbows...

Also yes i do follow the drop map and also 2* rainbow runes arent actually real right? I mean, they are just a myth right? NOT ONE 2* RAINBOW!

Is there some hidden secret level where everyone gets theyre shit? Like seriously if i didnt get my nomad and general then id probably still be sitting with a 4* team... cant i like sacrifice my 3 DUPLICATE NOMADS to get mats...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Dropping like rain for me on Madness in these areas:

Battlefield:
    Out of the Fire
    A matter of life and death

Underworld:
    Shadows in the valley
    Game of death

3* Evo shards take a while to collect but I can't get the 3* and 2* Evo shards/runes to stop pouring down in those areas.

Lord of Light X will drop 3* Evo shards for me as well.

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Imma check these out in a sec but i just cant believe how big the 3* evo rune drops... like... check this out...Name:  IMG_3215.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  74.0 KB

This was battlefield secret level on madness, i used it on a boost will talisman... atleast my soldier has some hp now...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    They've been dropping like crazy for me in Game of Death madness, I actually have like 27 right now but no power up runes to level the talismans with.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082