Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Cleared 1,000x Secret Locations and my Legendary reward is...

LOL.

4-Star Green Pyro Soldier.

I KNEW better than to get my hopes up at all, but as I counted down over the last few weeks, getting ever-closer to that coveted Legendary Soul, I almost felt like this time was going to be different. This time was going to be amazing. Aces High Eddie. Red Troll. Cyborg. Something that I didn't at least already have. I was damn near positive that THIS time, I'd be in the cat-bird seat.

Ah well. At least I can do PVP in order to keep from going apeshit.

Just kidding.

I'm clearly not worthy of trying that out either.

I've about fucking had it with this game. Now I know how serious heroine addicts feel. They HATE it, but can't give it up. At some point though, something has to give. Since this game obviously won't kill me, that leaves quitting the only viable option. Not there yet, but holy shit, I'm getting there.

OS
    Android
    Just pulled out legendary soul from the achievement, too. And I got.....

....5-STAR PHARAOH DOG KING

Which is great..... if I hadn't have one...

OS
    Android
    Mine was 4* gunner Tailgunner Eddie ... great, if i woulnd'nt waready got him by BNW souls before.
    There's anyway only a small list of 4*-5* characters left, that i don't have: (and still hunt for)
    Gunner COTD, Assassin Pyro Soldier, some Eddies (Viking and Pharaoh up front) and the assassin COTD.
    On my second account im ~400 Secret locations away, but i bet, there i will get my 5th nomad.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    loot souls system is a big big shit
    I didn't open and buy souls since many month
    I'm waiting a big change to open anything.........
    Many players leave the game cause of that, lofb team is really really bad
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Mine is still just sitting in the book of souls along with the 3 before it. I figured it was better to hope there was something awesome in it rather than being disappointed by another duplicate 4 star. Maybe I will wait until I have 99 of them before opening.

OS
    Android
    Legendary soul is the same regardless of what you get it for. Feel for the OP, but got to laugh at the crybabies who complain about getting a 5* character.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    From my Legendary Soul after clearing 1,000 secret locations was Tailgunner Eddie. Now need only evolve him to 5 stars.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Feajy2 View Post
    From my Legendary Soul after clearing 1,000 secret locations was Tailgunner Eddie. Now need only evolve him to 5 stars.
    That's a great one -congrats!

OS
    iOS
    Got my daily reward Gunner/Ass soul yesterday, and took zero pleasure in tossing it into Eddies mouth -- because I've been there, done that, and I'll be damned if I'm going to get my hopes crushed yet again.

And then there was a flicker of RED LIGHT, a primeval scream, and lo...!

My ass was spared another savage assaulting! Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, 4*, ugly as sin, but one of only a handful of characters I've really been coveting.

My Maiden-Boner is off the charts, so to speak.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Got my daily reward Gunner/Ass soul yesterday, and took zero pleasure in tossing it into Eddies mouth -- because I've been there, done that, and I'll be damned if I'm going to get my hopes crushed yet again.

And then there was a flicker of RED LIGHT, a primeval scream, and lo...!

My ass was spared another savage assaulting! Assassin Corrupt Rescuer, 4*, ugly as sin, but one of only a handful of characters I've really been coveting.

My Maiden-Boner is off the charts, so to speak.
    Hey I recently got one as well. Is he any good? How do you suggest I should use him as, because it hits pretty hard but has some low hp.