Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Its a warrior undead rescuer. With the for a warrior type strange passive BLOCK. Came as 4* 😆

Cheers
    My bad. Sorry but I haven't pulled him myself so couldn't tell you. Hopefully someone can help you out here
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Its a warrior undead rescuer. With the for a warrior type strange passive BLOCK. Came as 4* 😆

Cheers
    I'd love to draw that toon. His skillset seems great for PVP tanking. Not only can he set up an infinite reflect shield, but he can then heal himself on his basic attack to continue tanking for your other toons. Between him and AoS, it's a tough call on who's the best tanking toon (although my money is on the warrior rescuer).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Yeah, after giving him a closer inspection I'm thinking you will get to see him at some time in the arena. Always looking to improve my setup.

Not that I'm not doing okay atm. Won against sag not to forget revenged myself twice at Jofer16, first time even going 2nd. 😀

Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Sons of dirty bitches...

Not counting the utterly worthless Vampire Hunter, I finally popped my 5-star cherry. I was SOOOOO close to calling this game quits (mostly due to the fact that all of a sudden it's FUN as fuck, but costing me dearly in the wallet -- even more so on the Wife-O-Meter), but THIS just happened.

Dear Gods, if my phone could orgasm, I surly would've drowned. Only like 7,000 Skill Shards to go before he's ready to rumble, but oh man, I am oh-so-down. I think I'll be officially done with pissing and moaning about this game, as I'm pretty sure I just won.

#winning

OS
    Android
    Congratulation!
    My favorite Eddie, the one I'm always looking for...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Sons of dirty bitches...

Not counting the utterly worthless Vampire Hunter, I finally popped my 5-star cherry. I was SOOOOO close to calling this game quits (mostly due to the fact that all of a sudden it's FUN as fuck, but costing me dearly in the wallet -- even more so on the Wife-O-Meter), but THIS just happened.

Dear Gods, if my phone could orgasm, I surly would've drowned. Only like 7,000 Skill Shards to go before he's ready to rumble, but oh man, I am oh-so-down. I think I'll be officially done with pissing and moaning about this game, as I'm pretty sure I just won.

#winning
    Holy smokes! That's the luckiest pull from a legendary soul I've yet seen! Congrats, man!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Holy smokes! That's the luckiest pull from a legendary soul I've yet seen! Congrats, man!
    To be fair, this was actually a rare gunner/assassin soul -- I was just too lazy to make a new thread... 👍🏻