Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

But I also think Prisoner is a broken mechanic. If you go second against a prisoner team you will lose 100% of time, because people who own him will build teams that will CC enemies during the entire battle. You can't counter this in any way.
    Just revenges AgeEquilian and Silentknight. Both have Prisoner and Corrupt General. Went second both times. Yes, occasionally you'll get an awful stun, but I beat teams like this going second all the time.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    What about mummy Eddie? It seems a little odd how often he uses that future move, or is it past? I'm still working on mine so I'm not sure which it is. I wish my GR used his future move that often.

Edit: burden of the damned. The future basic attack
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 01-11-2017 at 11:59 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    What about mummy Eddie? It seems a little odd how often he uses that future move, or is it past? I'm still working on mine so I'm not sure which it is. I wish my GR used his future move that often.

that has been my observation as well! it is so annoying...you get blinded,taunted or stunned and it's GG. i lost 3x today against mummy eddies and didn't get a single move once...

OS
    iOS

I wouldn't be upset if the AI on my Pharaoh Eddie played as well as on Mummy Eddie

OS
    Android

Thief Talisman

It is also broken. I think it's giving way more fury than intended, coupled with multi-hit procs. how this one is intended to work?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    that has been my observation as well! it is so annoying...you get blinded,taunted or stunned and it's GG. i lost 3x today against mummy eddies and didn't get a single move once...
    yeah, but what is wrong with a good AI which uses the most usefull move very often? i think that more characters should be as good on AI as mummy. So i would opt to improve the others, not in making mummy eddie dumb again

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I don't think that nerfing chars abilities would be the best decision to make. Let see CG, after nerfed he s still a letal murder! I'm arena there are so many good teams, Nicko, sag, homme de Louvre, pizza Friday ( I dont eat pizza on Friday lol, but he has built up a very strong team). Nicko strategy team it's just brilliant, an symphony of skills, affinity chars and talismans setup, why should we ruin all the back work done with them?

Instead I think that would be a nice idea change something on who s go first and the rewards points. Might be have a sort of pre contest against AI, in order to establish one is the first to attack, I thought a sort of mini quiz with maiden theme, could be nice, isn't?

I honestly like that Mummy Eddie uses his most useful attack, that's how it should be. If every character was programed to actually use the best move they have/when needed PvP would be a great challenge and it will serve its purpose to challenge players and only the best rise to the top. I don't think mummy eddie IA should be nerfed, I think other characters should be programmed better.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah, but what is wrong with a good AI which uses the most usefull move very often? i think that more characters should be as good on AI as mummy. So i would opt to improve the others, not in making mummy eddie dumb again
    Don't make the mummy a dummy!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    I don't think that nerfing chars abilities would be the best decision to make. Let see CG, after nerfed he s still a letal murder! I'm arena there are so many good teams, Nicko, sag, homme de Louvre, pizza Friday ( I dont eat pizza on Friday lol, but he has built up a very strong team). Nicko strategy team it's just brilliant, an symphony of skills, affinity chars and talismans setup, why should we ruin all the back work done with them?

Instead I think that would be a nice idea change something on who s go first and the rewards points. Might be have a sort of pre contest against AI, in order to establish one is the first to attack, I thought a sort of mini quiz with maiden theme, could be nice, isn't?
    I think the Iron Maiden mini quiz is genius to decide 1st attacker, just can't be too time consuming and should be able to skip and take the 15% chance of going first. I have got to the point that I don't even attack certain character combinations. I would rather be grinding than watching my team just stand there frozen and stunned. I think I have went against Nicko's team 3 times in 2 weeks and never made a single attack move. I fought someone else with same team. Same exact result. If I had those 2 characters, I would put them on defense as well.