Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A message to my troopers! (Vertax-1387)

Hello everyone! I am quitting this game for 6 months, because I have really important exams to enter university. I love this game and I will DEFINETLY return after my exams finished. So my reason for quitting is an obligation. Thanks to all of my troopers who helped me in this six and a half month journey! I hope PvP and BNW will be live by the time I returned
    Also I hope you guys will readd me after my return
    Have a really nice day, cheers...

OS
    Android
    I wish you the best of luck with your studies, you have been a great trooper
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Good luck! I might still be on your list 6 months from now. I'll send a few badges while your studying.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Good luck! I appreciate your effort for the exams, as I am now on GMAT and TOEFL preps too

Thanks a lot everyone for their wishes!

OS
    Android
    I'm keeping you on my list buddy - you have always been there for me even when I had trouble logging in for a few days, and your Eddie is pretty useful. I reckon you will have lots of badges to spend when you return! Good luck with your studies.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Thanks a lot Ian, also MrFreeze!

OS
    Android
    Good luck on your exams!

OS
    iOS
    Good luck buddy! We've became trooper friends the day before you announced this, so I will do my best to assume the two are not connected. I would hate to think I drove you away from the game!

Take care and give em hell.
    Add XVX-2243 - Daily Players and will use your trooper.

5* Mystic Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Pharaoh Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Samuai Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Grim Reaper Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Soldier Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Aces High Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Fear of the Dark Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Rainmaker Eddie (LVL 100),
    5* Viking Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Carriage Rider Eddie (LVL 100), 5* Warrior CoTD (LVL 100), 5* Angel of Fear (LVL 100)
    Etc....

UP THE IRONITES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    Good luck buddy! We've became trooper friends the day before you announced this, so I will do my best to assume the two are not connected. I would hate to think I drove you away from the game!

Take care and give em hell.
    Hello my friend, of course they are not connected! I just understood that I need to concentrate on my exams so that I can play without feeling any bit of guilt in summer. Thanks for your wishes...
    Also thank you too powerslave!