OS
    Android

Feel free to drop me as a Trooper - osiris-0220

Hello to you all my fellow troopers!

I need to focus on my work projects, in other words it is time for me to put skillshards to "myself" instead of my chars

So i am having a break from grinding everyday. Because i am not going to operate effectively if i keep grinding like this.
    I have noticed i am spending lot of time daily on the game. I love this game, but i also know it will keep me distracted during my working period.

This feels kind of sad, but sometimes first things needs to be done first.
    Feel free to drop me as a Trooper.
    If you like my champion you can keep it, but don't except Trooper points for a while
    Thanks for all the points! Up the irons!

Name:  skillshrd.png
Views: 335
Size:  360.7 KB
    Last edited by osiris0000; 01-08-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    very sad to hear that dear osiris, but i can fully understand you, since the game is way to time consuming. it's hard compatible with real life, so you definetly do the right decision.

hope you will be back one day.

best wishes man

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    very sad to hear that dear osiris, but i can fully understand you, since the game is way to time consuming. it's hard compatible with real life, so you definetly do the right decision.

hope you will be back one day.

best wishes man
    Thanks for the kind words slauki, this was a hard decision for me. Because we have a nice community here for almost half a year and i really used to hang here with you guys. But i will keep and eye here and i will be back as soon as i am done with important stuff i need to deal with.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

OS
    iOS
    One of my best Troopers

Totally understand where you are coming from though. I will keep you as a Trooper and hope to see you back soon. Good Luck with the work projects

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    One of my best Troopers

Totally understand where you are coming from though. I will keep you as a Trooper and hope to see you back soon. Good Luck with the work projects
    Thanks for your kind words and understanding my friend, i will try to be back soon and keep sending trooper points everyday again. Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Sorry to see you go. Good luck and hope to see you in the game again one day. Send me a request when you return if you want.

OS
    iOS
    Sad to see you leave, been fun talking to you and the bunch here, but ur doing the right thing, as much as a game is good, as much as it gives you friends, hapiness and fun, if it keeps you from your tasks then you need to leave it... sadly.

Cya osiris!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!