OS
    Android

Rare soul mega pack or talisman power up?

Hey I'm kinda new to the forums and the game itself so I was wondering I have around 700 ironite what do you guys suggest I spend them on? I have a not bad team setup normal eddie+wickerman eddie + angel of strife to block damage and pharaoh dog for heal(sometimes hellhound). Should I open more souls to get a better character or power up talismans as my characters are getting a little weak after beating underworld on normal. Thanks

OS
    Android
    Personally I use my Ironite for nothing but Souls. I'm not entirely sure the Talisman packs are worth it considering XP rune drops have recently gotten better.

I know a fair number of people use the Ironite for PVP (which I don't have access to yet) and also for replenishing your Sands of Time.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Hey there, your one of the new troopers I've added recently. Rare souls don't drop like they used to so it might be worth it to try adding some stuff to your team. I took a look, your gonna end up selling a lot of those dupes eventually unless sacrifice comes soon. You should definitely bring up one of those red golden sons though, they're pretty fun.

Edit: you will need to bring up talismans to beat the game. I'd hold off on spending ironite on those packs for a bit though. I have a feeling brave new world will be released soon. That should make it a lot easier to level them up. I hope.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 01-14-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Hey there, your one of the new troopers I've added recently. Rare souls don't drop like they used to so it might be worth it to try adding some stuff to your team. I took a look, your gonna end up selling a lot of those dupes eventually unless sacrifice comes soon. You should definitely bring up one of those red golden sons though, they're pretty fun.

Edit: you will need to bring up talismans to beat the game. I'd hold off on spending ironite on those packs for a bit though. I have a feeling brave new world will be released soon. That should make it a lot easier to level them up. I hope.
    Ah I see thanks for the advice man really appreciate it. And yea I added you cause you said you wanted active troopers so why not(ps nice grim reaper eddie without him I couldn't do any LoL or 3 star some quests I need to so thanks a lot). And I guess I'll just upgrade my talismans for now maybe open some souls on another special event.

Also I'm saving all of those dupes cause of that sacrifice thing I heard about hopefully it will be worth if. If not I'll just sell them then.

Thanks for the advice guys!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Personally I use my Ironite for nothing but Souls. I'm not entirely sure the Talisman packs are worth it considering XP rune drops have recently gotten better.

I know a fair number of people use the Ironite for PVP (which I don't have access to yet) and also for replenishing your Sands of Time.

Yea I have a good amount of runes for every class EXCEPT red ones. Like I only have 1 1*star upgrade rune. I can't find them anywhere but I heard they drop sometimes on the last stage of battlefield so I might grind there.

Also what do you guys suggest I do with my trooper badges buy some souls or skill shards considering the drop rates are bad I heard?

OS
    iOS
    Skill shards. I'm being tempted to buy rare G/A souls because of pvp. I gotta be strong though, I'm fighting the urge. Get skill shards. Save them up for a while until you really figure out which characters you want to put them on. Don't throw them on something you'll regret later if you can help it.

Glad your enjoying the GR. His current setup is pretty fun. If I ever get enough skill shards to max him... Get the skill shards.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Skill shards. I'm being tempted to buy rare G/A souls because of pvp. I gotta be strong though, I'm fighting the urge. Get skill shards. Save them up for a while until you really figure out which characters you want to put them on. Don't throw them on something you'll regret later if you can help it.

Glad your enjoying the GR. His current setup is pretty fun. If I ever get enough skill shards to max him... Get the skill shards.

Alright thanks I heard skill shards are more worth it also so I guess I'll save them up for a bit maybe open like a few G/A souls after I get a bunch.