OS
    Android

Best autofarm partners for red bat?

It's been established for some time that the Angel of Fear is an absolute killer when autofarming, and a solid toon overall. I'm about to give mine some Skill Shards and I'm wondering who's best with him for a team that can comfortably beat Game of Death on auto. I used to do it with Grim Reaper/Soldier and blue Allied Soldier and Assassin Mine/Red Bat, but since the more recent updates some times the Dice screw me over so much that I'm in no shape to continue the level on auto.

Speaking of which, other than the Soldier and Reaper, which Eddies are best for autofarming? I reckon Carriage Rider and Tailgunner?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    My main pair for the red bat is the Assassin Golden Son, and I've been using CR Eddie for the most part. (all three max skill shards). But I've been playing around with Pharaoh & FotD (and have used GR in the past), and never had any trouble.

I also switch out AGS for whatever trooper I have to get those precious points. I prefer to pair with a heavy hitting AoE toon (Warrior/Gunner golden son, warrior rocket dog, corrupt general, warrior troll, gunner CotD, blue soldier), but good single hit toon work just as well, really (nomad, allied general, warrior CotD).

The only ones I don't autofarm Game of Death with are the assassin mine, snowman, blue/green bat (green should be fine, but I usually just use him on a lower secret level) and the prisoner (but my blue bat & prisoner troopers don't have a very good builds).
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    I use Soldier Eddie, Alliance General and Angel of Fear with great success everywhere except for Number of the Beast and anywhere there is a wave of Trolls. All of these are max talismans/max skill shards though. The Nomad works well also. I can also substitute any of my trooper's Eddies in on Wayward Path or Game of Death. I can do this on A Matter of Life and Death also, with the exception of the Sentinel Eddies. Assassin, Warrior and Gunner Golden Sons all work well. Maxed Soulless Demons are good as well as Corrupt Rescuers. Once you get his Torture move to level 4 or 5 , he will start destroying everything!

OS
    iOS
    I farm GoD easily with Tailgunner, Angel of Fear, and Wickerman. Alliance General, Nomad, and Wickerman are all comparable as far as attack boosts (with Nomad increasing ATK a little more but the other two giving a DEF boost) and all have pretty cool power moves
    Nicko-0517

I've been using CR Eddie with a warrior bat and troll. No skill shards on any of them (since I used them on nerfed characters) and they easily clear Game of Death. I recently opened around 180 rare/assasin/BNW/Christmas souls I had stockpiled hoping to add a prisoner to the mix, but no luck.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll try some of these out for the next few days.

I do wonder about the Troll and Assassin Golden Son though; doesn't the AI using their Power moves kind of kill the momentum you need to keep going? I always imagined the red bat to fit best on a hyper offensive team.

As for Eddies, is FotD any good on autofarming? My only premium Eds are FotD and Visions unfortunately. I'd love to have the Carriage Rider and I'd Skill Shard him at the drop of the hat, but I've never gotten any so far.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Thanks for the responses everyone! I'll try some of these out for the next few days.

I do wonder about the Troll and Assassin Golden Son though; doesn't the AI using their Power moves kind of kill the momentum you need to keep going? I always imagined the red bat to fit best on a hyper offensive team.

As for Eddies, is FotD any good on autofarming? My only premium Eds are FotD and Visions unfortunately. I'd love to have the Carriage Rider and I'd Skill Shard him at the drop of the hat, but I've never gotten any so far.
    I autofarm GoD Madness with Soldier Eddie, Warrior Troll and Assassin Golden Son with 100 % success. Could probably be done faster with other toons but I'm in no hurry when autofarming.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post

AGS casting Endure does sometimes slow it down, but never stops it. And often enough whatever AoE Eddie you have will be enough to assist the Angel of Fear in getting a kill, so you get another AGS attack. I do wish I could turn off that skill when autofarming, though. But then you have that problem with lots of other AOE toons in that position (warrior troll, hellhound, green/purple/red(?) bomber boys, etc.). I think the AGS's huge AOE damage more than makes up for occasionally wasting a turn. With a single target attacker, you don't really speed things up much if it hits the same guy AoF would kill anyway. Ideally you'd want someone who does AOE with both basic & power attack (or who's power attack is super expensive so rarely gets used). Gunner Bomber boy maybe? And some people liked the Pharaoh Sun Spirit for this reason (although I'm guessing he doesn't hit as hard). Even the Wickerman's basic attack doesn't hit the everyone very hard with the splash damage. Gunner CotD? CG? Warrior Golden Son? Those may do the trick.

Haven't farmed much with FotD, but I suspect he'd be fine with maxed talismans. I prefer an AOE Eddie with the AoF & AGS, but really, with this team all I need Eddie to do is not die.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    I only have one Fear of the Dark trooper that is maxed but it does well in Wayward Path & Game of Death. He has it set up with 4 red talismans so it has pretty good attack for a Sentinel. It gets in trouble against Beelzebub & the Hellhound though. I haven't did too much to mine yet so that trooper is all I have to go on.