Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks powerslave...I have added you and used your champion already!

@kris, I like your suggestion...or they can even show it in the main troopers screen, if anyone has used your champion in the past 24 hours before the daily reset. I would be happy just to have that information...doesn't matter to me when someone last logged in, as long as they use my champion daily. But I certainly see the value of it keeping track of usage for the past 3 days or so...will help the removal decision.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post

@surfingwithdje
    Thank you for being a trooper of mine. I have enjoyed using all of the champions you have.
    @powerslave
    Thank you very much! I return the compliment to you, your pharao is very nice, i really like play with him (and very impatient to get mine )

@last people who sends me requests:
    Sorry for requests i hadn't accepted because of no open slots for the moment :/ If you want you can retry in 2-3 days i accept all level if you are a daily player

OS
    Android
    I know I've been carrying some "dead weight" for a while. I play daily and have used Kamuz' Assassin GS to beat Powerslave Madness long ago.

I've sent you a request along with one to Arcturus.

I'm working towards beating the Beast in Madness now, but no hurry.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I know I've been carrying some "dead weight" for a while. I play daily and have used Kamuz' Assassin GS to beat Powerslave Madness long ago.

I've sent you a request along with one to Arcturus.

I'm working towards beating the Beast in Madness now, but no hurry.
    Cheers, I accepted your request and used your trooper already. I had a look at your team...you have a good setup there to be able to defeat the Beast on Madness without reviving. I was able to do it a few weeks ago without reviving using my Soldier Eddie, Rocket Dog (his lifesteal heal really helps), and my Wickern man. The key part is to use Soldier's heal as much as you can during your turns.
    I would recommend swapping two of the Overwhelming Health Talismans from your Visions Eddie to your Soldier, and then using your Hellhound and the Wickerman for his Power ability. Be sure to switch to your Visions Eddie before the Beast transforms into the Assasin mode, to be able to absorb the high damage...all of your toons need to be healed to full health just before that happens.

Best of luck...PM me if you need any help.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    My apologies IceMan. I've tried to use your toon twice. Game crashed yesterday as I had finished the battle. Received loot, but don't know if the badges were processed. Today, the game froze. I had to force stop the game losing everything, so no badges for sure. Your toon is unusable to me until tomorrow when I'll try again. F---ing sucks!

OS
    iOS
    No worries mate, I appreciate you letting me know. I was on a roll tonight with my troopers and auto-farming until it crashed for one of my troopers (sorry kolt) and the game restarted.
    Sigh...

OS
    iOS
    I have one open spot guys!!! Patrice-1201
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Patrice,

I have sent you a trooper request. I hope you still have that spot open. Thanks.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslave74 View Post
    Patrice,

I have sent you a trooper request. I hope you still have that spot open. Thanks.
    Thanks yiubhave filled the spot and together we defeated LOL X 🤘🏻

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    One more spot opened ;-) Patrice-1201