OS
    Android

Which stage is the best place for farming rune stones?

Is UNDERWORLD be the best place to farm rune power up stones?

But does UNDERWORLD more often drops yellows and purples than reds, blues, and greens?

For me, I need more reds, blues, and greens than yellows and purples.

SO, will BATTLEFIELD better than UNDERWORLD for me?

Or UNDERWORLD is always the best place?

OS
    Android
    If you need Evo-Runes, it's best to look at the Loot-Table on every Stage (3* Blue in Sand for example).
    For everything else i always use Underworld. Game of Death is quite easy but every one will work.
    Powerslave is also not too bad, but i've never seen ay 5* Runes in it.
    You'll get every Color in every Stage. Kingdom is 1-2*, Sand 3-4*, Underworld 3-5*. Don't know for Battlefield.

You will also find Blue 3* Evos in Underworld but for me it seems they are more common on Powerslave
    Kutte-9404

OS
    Android
    For red and green 3* Evo runes I farm in battlefield soulless March, I have like 300 hundred of each. The blue ones are harder to get , haven't got any in underworld I farm in powerslave for them.

OS
    Android
    Thanks guy, but what I really mean is those 4-5* rune for "power up".

BTW, like what you say, the 3* blue Evo stone is really fewer than other Evo stones.

I farm that in Kingdom of the Sands too.

OS
    Android
    For me I pretty much farm powerslave madness and first 3 stages of underworld madness. I usually get all of what I want over time, but then I'm not in a big hurry for leveling talismans anymore.
    I like powerslave a lot for blues, not only it's cheaper, but gives more experience than the lower underworlds. Been bringing up a lot of lower level toons there.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Actually i have better drops in the 2 last levels of battelfield madness (point of no return and matter to life and death) for red and blue talismant power runes (and also descent drops in 3* red evo runes)
    Madness game of death for yellow, purple and green.

Thx for advices guys, i will try powerslave for blue (don't play there since months) and soulless march for red and blue evo runes i need.

OS
    Android
    There is a question, I am being curious for long time.

Is the drop loot same in one world no matter which stage?

For example, are the drop loots same in "Road to Ruin"(1-1) and "Wayward path"(8-1) of UNDERWORLD?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    There is a question, I am being curious for long time.

Is the drop loot same in one world no matter which stage?

For example, are the drop loots same in "Road to Ruin"(1-1) and "Wayward path"(8-1) of UNDERWORLD?
    Per Devs, drop rates for higher stages in a level are supposed to have better drops. It's certainly true with gold payout. I haven't personally explicitly tested rune/talisman drops, but I believe they're better at higher stages.

A limited test I did (15-20 runs on each level) on Game of Death (last Underworld level, pre-Beast) & Matter of Life & Death (final Battlefield level) led me to believe rune drops were a bit better on Game of Death (but gold payout is better on Matter of Life & Death).
    Arcturus-1987