Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: corrupt general

OS
    Android

corrupt general

So i have a magus team with gr eddie and pdk maxed out. Is the general worth the investment of shards? I could go team red and max out samurai eddie otherwise, but i like the blue ones more
    Is the general viable in pvp?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    So i have a magus team with gr eddie and pdk maxed out. Is the general worth the investment of shards? I could go team red and max out samurai eddie otherwise, but i like the blue ones more
    Yes, shard him up. He's a great asset in PvP when fully sharded. Unsharded - not so much.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Browno

Sure he still has some adavantages despite of all the nerfs... I can tell that I usually paired him with Mummy Eddie in PvP against some red/blue teams and he was solid helper to Eddie... On the other hand - with all these nerfs running up constantly I fear to arm with skillshards any other toons besides Eddies now - just to avoid future dissapointments - like already happen with few of my characters...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    i'm very sure they are done with nerfing him, so i think it's a solid investment. he's still a great character only not so ridiculously OP anymore.
    really nice char for PVP.
    if you ask me the nerfs were actual fixes for him, so that he cannot break the game anymore but he is still reasonable strong and desireable..

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I wish I had him. A toon who has the potential to stun the whole enemy team with his AOE basic is pretty awesome. Such a skill can create some unique strategies in PVP with the right team.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I wish I had him. A toon who has the potential to stun the whole enemy team with his AOE basic is pretty awesome. Such a skill can create some unique strategies in PVP with the right team.
    LOL, He hits like a girl! Even fully sharded. But his stun is everything + MR down helps too. His special's ok but I'd rather use any Eddies'. Power move is situational.
    Last edited by Silentknight; 02-14-2017 at 04:47 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I bought 10 rare souls on a whim yesterday, summoned all in one go, eyes go red and I get.... my second Corrupt General. Damn you, RNGeezus!
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I bought 10 rare souls on a whim yesterday, summoned all in one go, eyes go red and I get.... my second Corrupt General. Damn you, RNGeezus!
    Rare soul packs are so 2016 They are just not worth the effort and emotional distress any more
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Rare soul packs are so 2016 They are just not worth the effort and emotional distress any more
    Well, I had a ton of ironite lying around and nothing better to spend it on (I don't have the time to play through a ton of SoT-refills). Statistically, you should get one 4-5* character from every 10 rare souls and with 13 different warrior/magus/sentinel 4-5* characters that I don't have yet, it was worth a shot.

And I did get a 5* character after all, just happened to be one I've already got. Two CG's could make for a total stunfest in PvP though.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Corrupt General helps me get through Light Bringer Hard and Madness because of his stun. My Allied Soldier also makes good use of that MR drop, and the Power Move is useful against the Hell Hound rounds. Sure, the Freeze Talisman nerf makes his usefulness take a hit, but I'm not regretting sharding mine.
    Heck, I'm considering sharding my second one and trying those two out with a Warrior Bomber Boy...

The odd thing about him is that Skill Shards are pretty much required to make full use out of him though, with all the nerfs that stuns have gotten.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired