Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Nice work

Yeah, really nice work now the game refuse to start on my tablet (ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C), it's amazing how everytime they try to fix something everything turn to sh!t, is this game made by monkeys ?
    \m/ Up The Irons ! \m/
    ID : Rygone-4263 | lvl 100 | Daily player | Troopers : 50/50
    Champions : Pharaoh Eddie (Maxed Out) | Navigator Eddie (Maxed Out)
    (Last Update 04/22/17)

OS
    iOS
    So renting three troopers now awards Sands of War, and fighting three arena battles awards regular sands of time?

Seems a little backasswards to me...

OS
    iOS
    Will us suffering from the achievement bug be awarded any compensation when a fix is introduced? Or is all that ironite (15 earned each day) never to be seen again?

Oh and rainmaker eddie's fervor skill is still not working properly. The damage charge isn't being applied when it triggers ie. when "damage charged" pops up. The icon displays for a fraction of a second then disappears. This hasn't changed from the last update. Disappointing!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    It crashes instantly. This sucks. I took a month off of playing it because it wouldn't work on my phone due to it consuming as much possible memory space. I decided to give LOTB a shot again a couple of weeks ago with an ASUS Zenpad S 8. I even spent $20 on LOTB this week and now, as of tonight the game can't even make it past the one second mark, not even to the Nodding Frog logo.

My plan WAS to put in another $20 today but now I can only play LOTB on a very cheap tablet where the game stutters so I'm not paying at this time.

Please do some testing on common androids or you'll keep missing out on money. I budget myself $300 month for gaming software and related online purchases but if I can't even play LOTB on my preferred tablets then there's not much point burning money up. People who do make a lot of money and manage it well tend to think carefully about purchases.

I am getting one of these tablets soon and I sure hope LOTB will be working on this device because you WILL want people who can afford to invest in lots of toys like this

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/tablet/

OS
    Android
    WOW! You guys simply removed 1/3 damage from assassin troll? Wtf?
    It feels like all the nerfs in CG addad up!

And a shame to the forgotten Visions Eddie and his Equillibrium skill... looks like it will never be fixed...

Quote Originally Posted by Rygone View Post
    Yeah, really nice work now the game refuse to start on my tablet (ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C),
    I've pass that along to the team to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Will us suffering from the achievement bug be awarded any compensation when a fix is introduced? Or is all that ironite (15 earned each day) never to be seen again?
    I can't confirm the exact compensation (I don't pull the trigger on that call), but we're keeping track of how long people are affected to ensure we can right that wrong based on how long people were affected (and thus how many instances of rewards they're missing out on).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Oh and rainmaker eddie's fervor skill is still not working properly. The damage charge isn't being applied when it triggers ie. when "damage charged" pops up. The icon displays for a fraction of a second then disappears. This hasn't changed from the last update. Disappointing!
    Yeah, this is a known issue that technically makes him a bit stronger than intended (at least sort of; there's utility to wanting the charge for a different skill on the Eddie at least). It's on the list of bugs we want to sort out, but I don't have a timeline for that.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, really nice work now the game refuse to start on my tablet (ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C), it's amazing how everytime they try to fix something everything turn to sh!t, is this game made by monkeys ?
    As I mentioned above, it's the same with me. I love having this same zenpad, it's awesome. I'm off to go play Asphalt 8 on it....it sucks LOTB will only work on my crappiest tablet right now, so I'll auto-battle in LOTB in between Asphalt races.

OS
    Android
    PsychoEddie
    Yeah, really nice work now the game refuse to start on my tablet (ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 Z580C), it's amazing how every time they try to fix something everything turn to sh!t, is this game made by monkeys ?
    As I mentioned above, it's the same with me. I love having this same zenpad, it's awesome. I'm off to go play Asphalt 8 on it....it sucks LOTB will only work on my crappiest tablet right now, so I'll auto-battle in LOTB in between Asphalt races.
    I thought I was getting this error too. It was just a dark screen and I tried to load it up a several times. But the last time I hit the back button and the start screen started. Pheww, what a relief for me.

not sure if you guys tried that but I thought it was at least mentioning and maybe, just maybe if you hold your tounge just right it will start up for you guys.

Good luck.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    hmm expanding the biggest rewards is probably a good thing (even 5 skillshards seems too much, sorry guys), but it would have been great if you have also expanded the middle-good rewards. the skillshard and the gunner soul is still only available for the top 25 ranks. maybe top 50 would be appropriate, since there are more players now.

another thing: i got attacked 23 times in 2,5 hours. this could lead to a huge problems with the current point system, maybe cuttung the losses also players with more than 1700 points would be good too, since this huge amounts of attacks could eat up our progress... but time will tell.

EDIT: @shifter: yeah, there seem to be a blackscreen for me too, but when i close it the game runs normal.

EDIT 2: it would be very nice if we could buy a rare gunner/assassin soul in the pvp shop once a week too, cannot see a reason why they are excluded :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 02-15-2017 at 02:59 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

EDIT 2: it would be very nice if we could buy a rare gunner/assassin soul in the pvp shop once a week too, cannot see a reason why they are excluded :-)
    I agree 10000%
    Caliza12-3289