Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    My fix for the prisoner is to throw in my AGS. He's drawn to him like a moth to flame. Sure, my AGS usually dies, but it keeps the prisoner occupied while I play.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    My fix for the prisoner is to throw in my AGS. He's drawn to him like a moth to flame. Sure, my AGS usually dies, but it keeps the prisoner occupied while I play.
    This is a good strategy, especially if your AGS survives without being CC'd and can cast endure immediately after.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Got SGS and GRE to back him up, so I've got plenty of endurance capability along with reviving my team for the second half of the fight. Sometimes find myself wanting the defense to KO someone who's stunned or almost gone so I can revive and start over.

He usually wipes out my AGS, but by that point he's about KO'ed anyway and no longer a threat. The rest of my team can stand up without him, just nice to have for that extra round.

OS
    iOS
    So quiet out here, and the bloodbath in there. 10th is on the run. Educated, get it! And Gmac made it again. Wait to hear the win streak! Nicko, as usual easy week and 3rd. Your job opening new weekly post awaits. GG all!
    p.s. 2 trooper slots open.
    Last edited by Caretaker; 03-11-2017 at 11:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Scheisse, I was away for most of today and received way too many attacks overnight and today to recover in the short time I had. Went from 2k VP and rank 70-ish last night to now 1793 VP and rank 379. If I even spent any ironite, I would end up losing more than I gain. Gotta love losing VP when the defensive AI sucks. There HAS to be a better system than this. I'm beginning to lose interest in PVP due to how much of a chore it has become. Where's the fun in such a system?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Sorry SilentKnight. Wow. I've never seen someone go from like 2900 to 3800 in a span of 2-3 hours. ENTI is a monster. WOW.

Still in shock.

I was rocking a 88 consecutive win streak and he passed me like I was in the slow lane.

DAMN.

OS
    Android
    What the hell?!?!?!?!

That happened???? Seriously??!?!?!

I was checking the rankings and he was WAY below SilentKnight. Like 120 pts with 15 min to go.

I donīt even know what to say, I thought SilentKnight was safe.

Jesus, congrats Enti, awesome job.

And SilentKight too, you are always in these close battles, I thing NF should give you free SoW to play...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    What the hell?!?!?!?!

That happened???? Seriously??!?!?!

I was checking the rankings and he was WAY below SilentKnight. Like 120 pts with 15 min to go.

I donīt even know what to say, I thought SilentKnight was safe.

Jesus, congrats Enti, awesome job.

And SilentKight too, you are always in these close battles, I thing NF should give you free SoW to play...
    LMAO,2 freezes & a couple last min revenges killed me! Don't know how u guys do it,burn out,don't even wanna look at my phone 4 rest of night. Got what I wanted,enuf to finish the Reaper! & yeah I like em close!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-12-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Man,

You were up by a lot with almost no time to go. I was checking the boards to see where Kris was.

And by the way Anti attacked me two times in a spare of 2 minutes right after Arena reset.

How can this be right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Man,

You were up by a lot with almost no time to go. I was checking the boards to see where Kris was.

And by the way Anti attacked me two times in a spare of 2 minutes right after Arena reset.

How can this be right?
    Dunno,had a long lag between 7-7:02,waiting for reset. Probably could have played another match. Oh well,got what I wanted. Ugh,not even going near arena tonight for this special event
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers