Thread: Lmao!!!

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Our only payback lol Of course we took him, Dennis Green loved him, Chris Carter said he'd mentor him into a monster so it was on. We didn't have an issue taking a supreme beast on the field just cause he whooped someone's ass on an assault charge and smoked a little herb in college. He got passed by so many teams! Glad MN is a liberal state haha Was like a top 5 talent. We always get the beasts with no supporting cast. Took chances on Adrian Peterson, Kevin Garnett too, never ends.
    Two things bro, some people just need to get they ass whoop sometimes lol and people in the states are gonna feel real silly bout how they've judged people in the past once herb is legal nationwide. Randy is an all-time great! Can't believe he doesn't have a ring! Great doc on Moss I caught on Netflix. Dude came from the sticks... shows how far hard work will take you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Man, I respect Brady a ton. The man stated as a no-name who went, what, like 190+ in the draft? And then went on to win 5 SBs (while participating in 7 total...fuckin' Giants haha) and become the best QB ever. He works harder than any other QB I've yet seen. Following him is what has made me always take the side of our top PVPers here. Any time someone puts in mad work, they earn my respect!
    Me too Trit... l always give credit when its due. Respect should be earned not expected.. And Moss/Brady was lights out football, was pissed they lost to the Giants... hate that fuckin team!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah that Netflix doc is amazing, seen it multiple times, Rand University a 30/30 from ESPN. Reminds me of my hometown, tons of ridiculous talent that never made it out. Those 30/30s are great, there's a good one on Bo Jackson too.

OS
    Android
    Yeah that Netflix doc is amazing, seen it multiple times, Rand University a 30/30 from ESPN. Reminds me of my hometown, tons of ridiculous talent that never made it out. Those 30/30s are great, there's a good one on Bo Jackson too.
    That's it dude, Rand U... great series too... saw that Bo Jackson one... got to see him destroy the Bears live at that game at the LA Coliseum.. was already here in Cali by then. Talk about a beast... Bo was the man!
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Great doc on Moss I caught on Netflix. Dude came from the sticks... shows how far hard work will take you.
    Just turned on ESPNU and this documentary is on right now, score!

OS
    Android
    Just turned on ESPNU and this documentary is on right now, score!
    Such a great episode... That series, in general, is excellent! Really liked the one about the Columbian soccer team and Pablo Escobar. Some stories just can't be imagined unless they actually happened
    mjmxiii-1619