Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lmao!!!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Hey, you guys are talking about American Football, the only sport I happen to follow! I'm just gonna leave this here...Go Patriots!
    Another Randy Moss stop of destruction, man that season with Brady was crazy! Couldn't do anything but cheer for him there, we built and made him

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Go away Patriots lol... nah gonna give Brady props... the records dont lie man... best QB in the history of the NFL. Hands down! Who would have thought all those years ago when Bledsoe went down that the dude sitting on the bench would end up re-writimg the record books! Cheers dude!
    Man, I respect Brady a ton. The man started as a no-name who went, what, like 190+ in the draft? And then went on to win 5 SBs (while participating in 7 total...fuckin' Giants haha) and become the best QB ever. He works harder than any other QB I've yet seen. Following him is what has made me always take the side of our top PVPers here. Any time someone puts in mad work, they earn my respect!
    Last edited by Tritium; 04-24-2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Another Randy Moss stop of destruction, man that season with Brady was crazy! Couldn't do anything but cheer for him there, we built and made him
    Dude, I miss those glory days with Randy on the team. Granted, the team certainly isn't hurting now, but holy shit was Randy an insanely good WR. I also have a soft spot for Welker haha. Edelman reminds me of him, only he's like a jack-of-all-trades version of Welker.

This play right here is my all-time favorite play. I used to come back to this clip all the time when I played football in high school.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-AP4U0Dh5Q
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Our only payback lol Of course we took him, Dennis Green loved him, Chris Carter said he'd mentor him into a monster so it was on. We didn't have an issue taking a supreme beast on the field just cause he whooped someone's ass on an assault charge and smoked a little herb in college. He got passed by so many teams! Glad MN is a liberal state haha Was like a top 5 talent. We always get the beasts with no supporting cast. Took chances on Adrian Peterson, Kevin Garnett too, never ends.
    Two things bro, some people just need to get they ass whoop sometimes lol and people in the states are gonna feel real silly bout how they've judged people in the past once herb is legal nationwide. Randy is an all-time great! Can't believe he doesn't have a ring! Great doc on Moss I caught on Netflix. Dude came from the sticks... shows how far hard work will take you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Man, I respect Brady a ton. The man stated as a no-name who went, what, like 190+ in the draft? And then went on to win 5 SBs (while participating in 7 total...fuckin' Giants haha) and become the best QB ever. He works harder than any other QB I've yet seen. Following him is what has made me always take the side of our top PVPers here. Any time someone puts in mad work, they earn my respect!
    Me too Trit... l always give credit when its due. Respect should be earned not expected.. And Moss/Brady was lights out football, was pissed they lost to the Giants... hate that fuckin team!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah that Netflix doc is amazing, seen it multiple times, Rand University a 30/30 from ESPN. Reminds me of my hometown, tons of ridiculous talent that never made it out. Those 30/30s are great, there's a good one on Bo Jackson too.

OS
    Android
    Yeah that Netflix doc is amazing, seen it multiple times, Rand University a 30/30 from ESPN. Reminds me of my hometown, tons of ridiculous talent that never made it out. Those 30/30s are great, there's a good one on Bo Jackson too.
    That's it dude, Rand U... great series too... saw that Bo Jackson one... got to see him destroy the Bears live at that game at the LA Coliseum.. was already here in Cali by then. Talk about a beast... Bo was the man!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Gotta be honest and say that I'm very happy with 1st round results... only teams I would've like to see get through were the Leafs and Calgary but long shots and pipe dreams need bullets and smoke lol

Pens are the team to beat and rooting for the Oilers this round. Nice call in that Caps series SK.
    Thx 4 the update, sry, got kinda busy. Plus once everyone else's teams got knocked out...mine too!
    Yeah, I know my Leafs...bitter disappointment year after year. Things r looking up tho, they're young & talented! At work, lol, no time, just reading & troopers soon. Later all!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Still pissed that we passed up on Randy dude! He should have been a Cowboy! Thanks for the Lombardis back in the day! Been a real long time since then though. Hoping the new kids can bring one home but gonna be tough. Lots of film on them for everyone this year.. no suprises!
    Good to see another Texan in the forums. Go Cowboys!! Whiskey's up \m/..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by cwsangster-3268 View Post
    Good to see another Texan in the forums. Go Cowboys!! Whiskey's up \m/..
    Hey cw, just saw this... that's what's up! Got fam in north and south TX. Cheers!
    🤘
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Hey cw, just saw this... that's what's up! Got fam in north and south TX. Cheers!
    🤘
    Hell Yeah from North TX here mjmx!!! Down in Denton county. Maybe the boys will get it this yr we will see..