OS
    Android

Inventory Crashes

In my personal experience this bug is even worse than MACL0 and PVTE01 crashes. This bug involves a player making inventory changes (be it selling characters, talismans, leveling up talismans/characters, etc.) and then the server being "unable to save the changes" and crashing. I just spent ~15 minutes moving around talismans on my characters and maxing out 3 talismans only to have this annoying bug occur. Upon re-logging in, none of the changes I made were saved and I feel like an idiot for having wasted so much time. I hope that this bug can be fixed in the near future because there's nothing quite like spending a decent amount of time tuning your characters and talis only to have all of that time be wasted and then having to do it again and hope that it doesn't crash yet again. This is probably the 7th+ time I've had this happen in the past 2 months, only this time it frustrated me enough to actually come on here and post about it. :|
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    the game is completely bugged, just modify only one thing leave and come again to don't have crash
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    This bug is the one that annoys me the most, I have to upgrade slowly a talisman, go out and return.
    MACL0 doesn't happen to me since long time ago, it is associated to net connection, at least for me it used to happen when passing from data to wifi or vice versa.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    the game is completely bugged, just modify only one thing leave and come again to don't have crash
    Yea, this is what I've had to do to hopefully avoid this bug. It's annoying, but at least my progress gets saved.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    yeah don't be too motivated and sell/evolve to many things at once. do a few changes go back to cosmos and everything will work fine most of the time :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    It'd been working fine til about 2 weeks ago. Thought it was fixed only to waste 1.5 hours monkeying around then backed out to main with no error message to break. Logged back in and nothing had saved. I agree very frustrating 😡
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    It'd been working fine til about 2 weeks ago. Thought it was fixed only to waste 1.5 hours monkeying around then backed out to main with no error message to break. Logged back in and nothing had saved. I agree very frustrating 😡
    Had this problem with selling ep material the last two days. Wanted to make some space because partially had 900+ ep and wasn't able to sell it because game crashed every time.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀