OS
    iOS

Sacrifice Rewards per Tier, let's try an overview

While I do like the "what you get?"-Thread, there is one thing I'd be much more interested in than knowing which characters were awarded indirectly by the new feature. And that is the actual direct reward you got that gave the toon. The "reward" tab in game helps a bit, but as I stated elsewhere, knowing neither chances nor quantities it doesn't really help to make an informed decisions. Of course higher is better, the question is by how much.

I hope I am not alone in this regard and some of you can contribute your expiriences. We probably won't get to know anything about probabilities from such a small sample but I am confident the ranges of quantaties aren't that hard to find out. If we get enough data together, I'll go through the thread in a week from now or so and make an compact overview out of it. Feel free to post rewards of any tier, although I think rewards from tier IV onwards are of higher interest. Unfortunately I cannot contribute too much myself yet, but what I had and still remember:

Tier VI: 50 rare Souls

Tier III: 2 5*XP Shards

Tier II: 1 rare Soul

Tier I: 1 rare Soul

Of course Vortex rewards would also be interesting, I only had two G/A souls/Skill shards and one Legendary per slot, but I read somewhere here that up to 3 G/A Souls and two Legendaries per slot are possible? Again, whould be interesting to know, what the spectrum there is. Or if there is a cap on many slots can be a Legendary Soul

Oh and if any developer comes in here and feels an urge to enlighten us, don't hesitate to do so
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I got the Tier VIII reward twice. One was 10 skill shards, the other 7. Both times, another window popped up with another legendary soul, a couple of Gunner/Assassin souls and a couple more skill shards. I got this bonus again a 3rd time.... Not sure how.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I have not kept track but I know most of the 23 rare 3* souls I got came from sacrificing common souls which 10 of will barely pass tier 1
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Well, that was nothing...
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    How do you sacrifice common souls? I don't see that as an option.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    How do you sacrifice common souls? I don't see that as an option.
    Cash em in your inventory and then sacrifice
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    K, that's what I thought, no Direct way to move souls for sacrifice, must cash in then sacrifice.

Cool, thanks for confirming.