Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

March 9th Nautical Mega-Pack. Whatcha get??

Well that was fun... I've been saving Rare G/A Souls for the past 2 months or so and so I thought I'd cash them in and get a new toon who is worthy of being upgraded... well... I ended up with more dupes... Newborn of light, desert rider and two more storm eddies!!! Giving special attention the event I spent some ironite I've been hoarding and bought 2 of the 10 stack nautical packs... I got one toon that I don't have... The Corrupt rescuer... I'd been hoping for something more interesting. I've faced this toon in the arena and really never found it that much of a challenge so I don't know how useful it will be... but just color me disappointed again. So many duplicates... Wish there was a bonfire option so I could burn all my dupes I just earned and enjoy the flames. SSD, AOS, 3x Blue allied soldier, Sentinel NoL, 2x Desert guardain, stupid friggin harpy, another mummy and possessed rockets x 3. Along with my other dupes of wickerdog queen, desert warrior... Oh wait... another harpy, green allied soldier of which I have 4 of them... another desert guardian, dog of war and yet another Sentinal newborn of light...

May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!!! They shunned me tonight and I think it's because I made a smart ass joke to sparton about a St. Patrick's day event... Hopefully not the case but screwed nonetheless... I'm up way too late tonight for work so when I find my way to bed my wife is already asleep. I guess this was the night for me to get screwed and not pass the favor on to anyone else...

Up the Irons!!!

I'm curious to hear of anyone else's luck with the souls!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I'm glad you made a thread about this as I'm curious what others get via these souls as well.

I bought 2 Nautical soul 10 packs and the only 4* characters I received were a sentinel ABB and a Corrupt Ox Cultist (he looks badass but his skillset is meh). Thankfully, neither of them were dupes, but still aren't very special. My Navigator Eddie will have to wait for when I earn 400 more ironite.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    10 pack, Green bomber boy, got 3, sold a couple at least. The rest were 3 star dupes. Wohoo!

At least the game is loading a lot faster.

Sid-2370

Increased chance of 4* my foot. Out of 10, only one was 4* - Corrupt Harpy, which I already have 2 of - and only one was new (Sentinel Undead Rescuer). Instead of a high water mark, I've sunk without a trace.
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Well that was fun... I've been saving Rare G/A Souls for the past 2 months or so and so I thought I'd cash them in and get a new toon who is worthy of being upgraded... well... I ended up with more dupes... Newborn of light, desert rider and two more storm eddies!!! Giving special attention the event I spent some ironite I've been hoarding and bought 2 of the 10 stack nautical packs... I got one toon that I don't have... The Corrupt rescuer... I'd been hoping for something more interesting. I've faced this toon in the arena and really never found it that much of a challenge so I don't know how useful it will be... but just color me disappointed again. So many duplicates... Wish there was a bonfire option so I could burn all my dupes I just earned and enjoy the flames. SSD, AOS, 3x Blue allied soldier, Sentinel NoL, 2x Desert guardain, stupid friggin harpy, another mummy and possessed rockets x 3. Along with my other dupes of wickerdog queen, desert warrior... Oh wait... another harpy, green allied soldier of which I have 4 of them... another desert guardian, dog of war and yet another Sentinal newborn of light...

May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!!! They shunned me tonight and I think it's because I made a smart ass joke to sparton about a St. Patrick's day event... Hopefully not the case but screwed nonetheless... I'm up way too late tonight for work so when I find my way to bed my wife is already asleep. I guess this was the night for me to get screwed and not pass the favor on to anyone else...

Up the Irons!!!

I'm curious to hear of anyone else's luck with the souls!!!

I bought 10 and all I got was a gunner corrupt rescuer, magus corrupt rescuer(I also have the purple one lol), storm eddie, mummy eddie and some green and blue allied soldier dupes. Nothing special sadly rip. At least I got my first storm eddie which is nice...?
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    After 3 sets of 10 I have 2 Navigators and 1 Tailgunner. The rest were flukes...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    After 3 sets of 10 I have 2 Navigators and 1 Tailgunner. The rest were flukes...
    That's some decent luck! Seems like the RNG won't even let some of us get 1 Navigator, let alone 2.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Only could get 5. Got Nav Eddie, AoF, and 3 Warrior GS.

OS
    iOS
    I said this in another post but it's worth saying here too. My girlfriend bought the 3 soul navigation pack and got a navigation Eddie. She barely plays the game . She was super happy to see the red eyes, got all excited and told me to get a pirate Eddie too. Fml 💀 I've been going back and forth all night trying to figure out if I should spend the money on a slightly better chance at some new toons . If I spend 50$ and don't get anything that I want I'll flip my lid. And so far most here say it's not that great so idk it doesn't seem worth it . The drop rates have been so bad lately that this may be the only chance to get some good 4stars before it goes back to crap again. Ahhhhh I'll probably spend a hundred bucks ,but I shouldn't.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Wooaaah! Congrats man.

It seems like my RNG is stuck in the past... I opened 30 Nauticals and got ONE (!!!!!!) 4* char. At least not a dupe but c'mon.... Where is the increased chance for 4*s? Where are the new chars? All I got was from back in the BNW promo...
    I also opened 10 xmas souls and got a hunter wickerdeer... Are these still in souls? (Btw, never force quit a soul opening!)

I'm definetively stuck in past promos.....

Anyways, good luck for all of you and may the RNG-gods be with you
    Hornet
    Hornetaker-8818