Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking out

OS
    Android

Checking out

I've played daily since October, through good and bad. I've use all my troopers every day (although sometimes the game crashes and I'm sure they don't get credit). But I'm tired, and I resent having to fight 3 arena battles to collect a daily reward, I just don't enjoy it--at all. I'm woefully underprepared for arena battles, I lose a lot before I even have a turn, and don't have the characters to make it or the skill shards or crystals to deck out my team to progress. So sorry to my troopers, I don't blame you if you want to drop me, but I won't be playing like this anymore. I'm switching gears to go casual or not at all. It's been fun but I just can't spend this much time in a game that, honestly, I'm not getting better at.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by homechicken View Post
    I've played daily since October, through good and bad. I've use all my troopers every day (although sometimes the game crashes and I'm sure they don't get credit). But I'm tired, and I resent having to fight 3 arena battles to collect a daily reward, I just don't enjoy it--at all. I'm woefully underprepared for arena battles, I lose a lot before I even have a turn, and don't have the characters to make it or the skill shards or crystals to deck out my team to progress. So sorry to my troopers, I don't blame you if you want to drop me, but I won't be playing like this anymore. I'm switching gears to go casual or not at all. It's been fun but I just can't spend this much time in a game that, honestly, I'm not getting better at.
    Hey man I feel you 100% it's been such a total grind lately. I'm gonna still keep u though I like your warrior COTD. But yea this game literally is like a 2nd job that you don't get paid for where you need to grind forever for runes, shards, ironite, trooper points its insane. They need to make auto farming or grinding just overall a lot easier.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the badges homechicken. I agree, grinding daily has become... a grind... I'll keep going for now. I don't think I've reached some other player's level of frustration yet. I also don't like being forced to play arena for the daily reward of 10 ironite. That reward should have been increased if we were going to be forced to play arena (IMHO). Oh well... on... and on...

OS
    Android
    homechicken,

You have been a trooper of mine for quite a while, possibly since back when we both started playing in October. I do understand how frustrating this game has become. Between having to participate in 3 arena battles just to receive the extra 10 ironite each day, the daily game crashes, and the amount of time it takes to use all of your troopers. I am also ill-prepared to actually be successful in the arena. I will miss the daily trooper badges, if you decide to quit altogether. Hopefully, you will still play casually, and the devs will give us a better way to use all of our troopers every day and also that new content will be around the corner so that you might find your love of the game again!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    Android
    Thanks everyone, you make this community better. I'm not quitting, I just can't keep going like I have been. It's taking too much out of me and I'm getting way too little in return. I am still playing, but more casually, so again, apologies if I don't use your trooper as religiously as I have been.

OS
    iOS
    Oh boy, another good player bites the dust. Hopefully Nodding Frog will release new content soon and make the it easier to fulfil our trooper obligations and not make PvP so hard.

You were an excellent trooper, HomeChicken, and I absolutely enjoyed using your Warrior COTD...he was truly destructive! Take it easy and enjoy the casual playing of the game...that is what I hope to do when I come back.

You, Powerslave, and kkkreg were all my great troopers. Will look you all back up when I return!

OS
    iOS
    Be thankful you can play the arena at all! Released on Feb. 14th and I STILL CAN'T GET IN THERE. They tell me they are working on the "loading issue", but it's been weeks. SO frustrating.

OS
    Android
    So I've been playing more casually, until last night. I finally got my 1000 secret area legendary soul reward. Used it, and got a 4 star Green Soulless Demon. I already had multiples of that one. That was the final straw, I sold all my talismans, and sacrificed ALL my characters. Got two more legendary souls as sacrifice rewards, both yielded....More garbage. Finished off with just Eddie, and over 20M gold then uninstalled the game. Later everyone. I hope you have more fun than I did.

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go, man. You were a great trooper. I hope you enjoy your new free time!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by homechicken View Post
    So I've been playing more casually, until last night. I finally got my 1000 secret area legendary soul reward. Used it, and got a 4 star Green Soulless Demon. I already had multiples of that one. That was the final straw, I sold all my talismans, and sacrificed ALL my characters. Got two more legendary souls as sacrifice rewards, both yielded....More garbage. Finished off with just Eddie, and over 20M gold then uninstalled the game. Later everyone. I hope you have more fun than I did.
    I am sad to see you leave the game, but I understand your decision. We all have a breaking point. If you ever decide to come back please let me know. You were one of my original troopers and you have been awesome sending me trooper badges every day. Enjoy life outside of the game and my best to you in everything you do! Up the Irons!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)