Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten! And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing!

Oh god, now this song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks, Mizrael! Monty Python ftw
    Nooooo problem!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah man, & drop rates are increased??? Letting all my souls build up...already reached my limit on phones this year,lmao!!! Seriously
    LMAO!!! I'd love to see a poll that showed how many phones have "Met with an accident" because of furstration over this game.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    The general vibe I'm getting from comments in this thread and other threads is that what veteran players are looking to get out of souls are the handful of critical characters needed to compete for high rankings in the Arena and 4-star and 5-star Eddies they don't already have.

I'm personally frustrated that I haven't gotten a new 4-star or 5-star Eddie since December, after spending 4500 Ironite on Nautical Souls. I'm glad I didn't pay any money for it - it was all Ironite I saved up from grinding and from Achievements. I did get a Red Troll and a Pharaoh Dog King, which are good and useful, but if the event is "Get the new Navigator Eddie" and you don't get the new Navigator Eddie after spending 4500 Ironite, well, the event doesn't live up to its billing.

I guess my best option is to level up characters to 100 and toss 'em into the sacrificial well in the hopes of getting something more fun.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    only dupes with many souls for me...so boring
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Bad enough paying 75 ironite for trash, but to pay 100 ironite for each dupe ox cultist, allied soldier, harpy, etc... It's infuriating.

Funny, my phone auto-corrects "ironite" to "urinate" - very fitting, because buying souls is taking the piss...
    the soul system is totally frustrating yes......
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    78 nautical souls...no Nav Ed, actually no Ed at all and only 3x4* characters offcourse from the useless ones.
    Increased chance for 4* and Nav Ed my a$$
    I am not going to spend a single cent again in that game. I always like supporting the developers but i don't like being fooled.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

So...i spent another 100€ to get 40NS and got a big FUCK ALL again!!!

That brings my total spending for the nautical event to a whopping 230€ and the best troop was a 4* Tailgunner....you might call that depressing,right?

OS
    iOS
    Man this game is just like slot machine. The more you sink into it on a bad streak the more you feel like you're due for a big hit, but it usually doesnt hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So...i spent another 100€ to get 40NS and got a big FUCK ALL again!!!

That brings my total spending for the nautical event to a whopping 230€ and the best troop was a 4* Tailgunner....you might call that depressing,right?
    Depressing with a side order of "Ass Rape"... :-) That blows my theory out of the water! The only times I seemed to get good toons was when I spent money on ironite to buy the souls. Seems spending money doesn't really grant you a better chance of pulling what you are looking for. I still believe that accounts are predestined to pull certain characters more easily than others. Not to say that only certain accounts pull the good toons, but some seem to have a better chance of getting certain rare characters and other accounts have a better chance of pulling others. Just a theory, but in the end RNG seems to play its own head games...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    Man this game is just like slot machine. The more you sink into it on a bad streak the more you feel like you're due for a big hit, but it usually doesnt hit.
    Exactly! but for badluckers like me it never happens. This game money->reward system is the worst i have ever seen in any game. in all the other games you at least get something guaranteed after spending XY resources. here its just a but hurt after but hurt. and the you can sacrifice all the junk to get more but hurt.