Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    As you said gmac, lost another one to the dark side. LOL.

All we need is 100 souls? After 30 souls I got Assassin Troll and Sentinel Golden son and Assassin Harpy. Rest were fire sales.

Amazing how some got 5 Nav eddies.

Back to the grind.

OS
    Android
    After 36 Nautical souls (I feel dirty) 1 Nav Ed, 1 Storm Ed, Sentinel Corrupt Droid. Dupes the rest... I mixed in regular souls 2-3 to 1 Nautical. Maybe that did it... maybe not...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    I Bought 20 nautical souls and 19 of them were crap. 20th was Red eyes and out pops the Navigator. That saved my tablet from a wall impact.

This was the first Elite Eddie that I have pulled since the first couple weeks of playing last summer when I pulled a SE.

He is pretty decent and can farm GoD without shards. Going to be awhile before I get around to spending that many shards on him.
    LOL... I've said this before, but I'd love to see a survey how many phones and tablets have met with an untimely death due to the frustration with RNG. I'm happy that your tablet was spared!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Just pulled the prisoner out from 100 nav souls....
    100 Navi Souls? Oh my head!!! Congrats on the prisoner though!!! I'll be curious to see if you pull another one in the next week or two. Was that really the only noteworthy soul you got out of your 100 soul investment?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Just pulled the prisoner out from 100 nav souls....
    Just in time for the Prisoner nerf

Congrats!!!
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Just in time for the Prisoner nerf

Congrats!!!
    LOL... This is how I console myself when I don't pull the toons that I really want. I just envision the swing of the bat and most times I don't feel as bad...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    30 nautical souls opened.

Crap, crap, crap and some more dupe crap.

All I have to show for is a warrior Cotd (no dupe) and a no dupe gunner corrupt rescuer.

I feel that our accounts at some point gets a mark that desides the likeliness of you dropping top toons and also if you are more likely to get warriors contra any other class.

People will say, nah it ransom. I mentioned Jeff some time back. Was it 16 Coalgiver Eddies!!!!!! No offense Jeff. It certainly is not your fault.

Even if I had opened 2000 souls there is nowhere in hell I would ever had gotten this many. I prolly would not even had gotten 1.

I better stop now or I will just get so pissed that I fell for it again and bought 30 souls.

Had it sand: you wanna pay 2,700 ironites for a warrior Cotd? We even put in a gunner corrupt rescuer! The answer would have been a big NOOOOOOO WAY

Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    30 nautical souls opened.

Crap, crap, crap and some more dupe crap.

All I have to show for is a warrior Cotd (no dupe) and a no dupe gunner corrupt rescuer.

I feel that our accounts at some point gets a mark that desides the likeliness of you dropping top toons and also if you are more likely to get warriors contra any other class.

People will say, nah it ransom. I mentioned Jeff some time back. Was it 16 Coalgiver Eddies!!!!!! No offense Jeff. It certainly is not your fault.

Even if I had opened 2000 souls there is nowhere in hell I would ever had gotten this many. I prolly would not even had gotten 1.

I better stop now or I will just get so pissed that I fell for it again and bought 30 souls.

Had it sand: you wanna pay 2,700 ironites for a warrior Cotd? We even put in a gunner corrupt rescuer! The answer would have been a big NOOOOOOO WAY
    Warrior COTD was a toon I got early on in the game... then two weeks later I got a second one. It's just so funny to compare the toons that people get dupes of but they are so elusive to others... Still never got the Gunner COTD, but I have a couple of the Magnus version too...
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Wow, that's a steep price. Regardless, congrats, man! That's a good pull, but shouldn't take such a huge investment to get. :/
    It shouldn't but it does. Knowing my bad luck I ve choose the worth but most expensive way to get there, and actually it's work so far. Cheers buddy, see you in arena

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Wow!

Now that you joined the dark side perhaps in a few weeks time you can draw a comparison between life with and without The Prisoner.

Your roster is amazing man!

Congratulations.
    Thanks a lot buddy, appreciate and I will to complete my collection, only two eddies miss so far. Are you gonna make the weekend run this Saturday, u always leave me with no words when you boost huge strike victories, that's wicked man telling you!