Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

OS
    iOS
    @inishmore. Great music and video. Always good to find new bands \,,/

@pepp. Great find ;-)

tex
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Hi Pepp, sorry, I just saw your post. I've been travelling most of the last two weeks, and had no time to look into the forum. Yes, that is my Band;-) unfortunately our label fucked up the media information. So the guy from RockHard was "angry" that we are no Powermetalband (which we aren't). I thought it was quite a weird review, he liked the music but gave it bad marks because it didn't sound as he expected it from the label input. Kind of makes no sense. Anyhow if anybody is interested - I know it's the wrong thread - but this is the single from our latest album:
    Always been wondering bout your avatar 😄 awesome man! You play the guitar or the bass guitar? Great song, great video, really like it! Maybe we should put this into a new thread under „other music“.
    Always thought, RockHard is a serious music magazin, but this is just unprofessional 😕
    Thanks for sharing this!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Inishmore View Post
    Hi Pepp, sorry, I just saw your post. I've been travelling most of the last two weeks, and had no time to look into the forum. Yes, that is my Band;-) unfortunately our label fucked up the media information. So the guy from RockHard was "angry" that we are no Powermetalband (which we aren't). I thought it was quite a weird review, he liked the music but gave it bad marks because it didn't sound as he expected it from the label input. Kind of makes no sense. Anyhow if anybody is interested - I know it's the wrong thread - but this is the single from our latest album:
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    @inishmore. Great music and video. Always good to find new bands \,,/

@pepp. Great find ;-)

tex
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Always been wondering bout your avatar 😄 awesome man! You play the guitar or the bass guitar? Great song, great video, really like it! Maybe we should put this into a new thread under „other music“.
    Always thought, RockHard is a serious music magazin, but this is just unprofessional 😕
    Thanks for sharing this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you for all of your kind words. Yes, it might make sense to post it in the "other music" thread, where it would belong.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Inishmore thanks for sharing, kickass man! I really like "Cup Of Lies", "Better Off Dead", "Finally a Love Song" (that spanish guitar intro is killer), and the rest of them are great as well. I'll be listening more for sure, excellent work. For those interested, it's on Spotify and definitely worth checking out \m/

I'm not even looking at that review since I base what I listen to off of what I enjoy
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS

PabloGF

Already sent you a PM. No badges from you last 2 weeks. And we just teamed up and you’re in the game. Really disappointing. So last call!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Just got a random email from this thread and noticed Inishmore is a band! Followed you guys on Spotify and will give a closer listen to the album soon. Will look forward to some tour dates in the US... Always liked the contrast of female vocals over heavy music. I found this band Jinjer a month or so ago and they're sooo killer! Been listening to their first record non-stop since I found them on Spotify. They're touring the States soon with Cradle of Filth and I'm really looking forward to that! In case anyone here has yet to hear them, here's a song from the album released in 2016...

If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Browno and Keg - 4 days inactive? Did you go "casual" as well?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hey Ezz, still kicking dude or did all the AoF's extra turns make you go berserk and decide to go live with bears out in the wilderness? 😆😀 Nothing for a week. You're one of my longest running troopers, so you're safe for now. Just checking in. If you're on vacation enjoy yourself. Badges will keep on coming.
    Cheers buddy
    farmereddie-0780

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Browno and Keg - 4 days inactive? Did you go "casual" as well?

Hi kkkreg5
    I needed to travel and i was with no good internet connection all these days. Sry for not posting anything about it. This travel happened unexpectdly. But i'm back and doing all my troopers. Sry again.