Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper Toss!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Jofer! You just reached 500 posts! Congrats! *Confetti bombs explode*

Your still nothing comapred to my almost 1.5k posts...

Pathetic.
    I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is"

https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4
    Last edited by Jofer16; 05-23-2017 at 05:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is"

https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4
    Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!
    Hidden meanings Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Hidden meanings Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol
    Omfg...

With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Omfg...

With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!
    Easy ain't one of Lady Lucks traits, shes a mysterious one. Still scared to open my 4 immortal soul leftovers, waiting till she winks at me

OS
    iOS
    If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...

OS
    Android
    If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...
    Witkacy is back and taking requests. Hit him up. I would take you up but I have a full roster at the moment.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    McBrainless-1079...last call!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

Request sent! Also 3 open slots here. James-2151. Barring errors(which happen frequently unfortunately) i get my troopers done daily.

OS
    iOS
    To all of my 12 troopers, i apologise for not being able to use you today or tomorrow or for the week...

It happened, the time for me to go and leave for a week!