Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

PvP Bonus Battle Event on now!

Troopers! It’s time to suit up for the arena. Now is the perfect time to climb the ranks. Win or lose, receive rare rewards just for playing!

Every battle gives a point, rare rewards are based on total battles played.

Rewards include Nautical Souls for an increased chance to win a Navigator Eddie and other 4 star heroes, Legendary Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Skill Shards, Ironite and Gold:

• Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Nautical Soul x1 + Ironite x100 + Gold x100,000
    • Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Soul x3
    • Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    • Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Nautical Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1
    • Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 300+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Nautical Soul x3 + Skill Shard x3

The event starts immediately, and will end March 18th at 5PM PST (normal PVP reset time). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until March 25th at 4 PM PST.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 03-13-2017 at 06:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton

So everybody is clear, anyone just need to do 300 matches to get the top rewards?

(nice to see you up here Saturday!)

Cheers
    Gmac

OS
    Android
    Is this why skill shards are locked up in my arena store?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Love it. Let the bloodbath begin!

For those players that don't visit the forum or facebook page regularly, will there be an info popup or news post in-game?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Is this why skill shards are locked up in my arena store?
    No,got mine. Try closing game. Otherwise they usually unlock in a few hours
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Ooh, this sounds great. To clarify, do we have to win 300 battles total, or just compete in 300 total battles (even if we don't win all of them)?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    No,got mine. Try closing game. Otherwise they usually unlock in a few hours
    Thanks dude, took a few restarts to unlock....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Troopers! It’s time to suit up for the arena. Now is the perfect time to climb the ranks. Win or lose, receive rare rewards just for playing!
    This is gonna be a mission.... 50 Troopers and 38-40 PvP battles per day.... fuuuuuun
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I hadn't done the maths as well as Nine has but a quick mental calculation when I saw this told me it was over 40 fights per day.

I am going to buy some souls before it ends anyway so I may as well get more active in PvP in use the Ironite I was going to spend on Souls and get them this way and probably learn something about PvP. The only thing is that I suck at PvP (which is why I have only been doing the minimal 3 per day) so I will probably get my backside handed to me on a plate this week. I would say my current team is only semi decent. The annoying thing is that I got some decent PvP characters from souls a few weeks ago. The issue is I don't have the power up runes for talismans. I am pretty frustrated about that to be honest

OS
    iOS
    Just to confirm:

If we complete 300 battles, we will be rewarded with the followings?

Nautical Soul x8
    Ironite x100
    Gold x 100,000
    Rare Soul x 3
    Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    Legendary Soul x1
    Skill Shard x3

If that really is the case it's amazing and based on Nine's calculation it only takes 200 Ironites (300 to reach T5 but you get 100 back) and some dedication only
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    lol i'll never have the time to play 300 arena battles in a week, anyways: is there anywhere a table that shows the current stats for this event?

I couldn't find any, but if there's none i don't get how one can keep trace of his own progress