Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Hi Sidney. There was a slight error on the forums due to some confusion around time zones. The original post on the forums stated the event ended on March 19 at 4pm. This was corrected to the proper end time (March 18 at 5pm PST) a week ago on March 13 before noon PST.

March 25 was listed as (and still is) the date rewards will be claimable until. The rewards will become available to everyone shortly.

OS
    Android

Still waiting and no rewards...

When?!

/tenchars

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    March 25 was listed as (and still is) the date rewards will be claimable until. The rewards will become available to everyone shortly.
    Just for some clarification, will the rewards become available later today? Regardless, I know a lot of us here are grateful that you guys put on this event for us in the first place. Thank you for that!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Patience is a virtue guys, give them some time to sort the crap we gonna get out of the rewards anyway
    I'm sure that the only valuable reword for me from the Bonus will be the Shards so no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Just for some clarification, will the rewards become available later today? Regardless, I know a lot of us here are grateful that you guys put on this event for us in the first place. Thank you for that!
    We're still aiming to have the rewards able to be claimable within 72 hours of the event concluding (as per the original post), and we're still on track for that. We will post here in case there's any delays.

OS
    Android
    Woo Hoo!!! Thx guys!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Speaking of which... rewards are now available to collect!

From the main HUB, tap Store, and it should be the first thing listed (if you participated and still don't see it, restart the app and it will be there).

Good luck with your souls, everyone!

OS
    iOS
    Giggity Thanks y'all!!!

Ok... I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but the original date you posted was the 25th... then the 19th... then the 18th. You edited the original post and didn't post a redaction to the original mistake. Therefore, who goes and re-reads a post that they already read? I understood the original correction as it was well documented in the forum due to replies... but after the change to the 18th I didn't see any posts outlining that change. Other than the original post that I see now has been modified. See where I'm going with this? I can't be the only one who really thought that we had until 4PM PST on the 19th to complete as much of the challenge as possible.

nemo6969 replied to you and the 19th was documented in that.

Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Troopers! It’s time to suit up for the arena. Now is the perfect time to climb the ranks. Win or lose, receive rare rewards just for playing!

Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Nautical Soul x1 + Ironite x100 + Gold x100,000
    Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Soul x3
    Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Nautical Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1
    Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 300+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Nautical Soul x3 + Skill Shard x3

The event starts immediately, and will end March 19th at 4PM PST (normal PVP reset time). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until March 25th at 4 PM PST.
    And those of use who are unable to get into the arena?

Once again... not trying to be a PITA but to me it seems like a bait and switch. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and I'm not beyond making mistakes myself, but when I do I make sure I compensate for them.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    1st Soul of the rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE