Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Hail Nicko for keeping this community together.
    Thanks! But certainly not needed. Half the fun of this game IS the community and the awesome players who post here. Really glad there's so much open dialogue to make things better!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Kris, I am sick as you of seeing Mummy Eddie, however it is up to whoever is writing code for A.I. to make something else relevant... I have always liked the Mummy, he was my first champion so I already had him half skill sharded before PvP beta. I really wan't to try something new, just don't know what to do with my skill shards and Grim Reaper Eddie will be the last thing I touch...most likely...
    There were a few of you visionaries like Kardas and Vasodin who saw greatness in the Mummy before PvP

I used to be pretty meh on Grim Reaper too. But he really is a blast once you make the investment...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    It would be nice if the developers posted a chart of the top 25 last week - without names - simply showing how many times they were attacked. It would let us know how prevalent of an issue this really is so we can make an informed decision how seriously we want to compete.
    Hopefully u can get something outta them cuz even when u post that they have an incorrect date for arena event they don't even have the decency to respond!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    ...also not one for apologizing but RCarter, you are on my list every damn time it refeshes...
    Dont feel bad brother. In fact, I am trying out no revenge attacks for a while. See how that goes on my number of defenses by weeks end. It cracks me up seeing people gettng attacked just a handful of times, comparatively speaking that is, complaining that they are getting bored.

Hey, since you seem to draw my name a bunch, any suggestions or feedback about my defense?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    There were a few of you visionaries like Kardas and Vasodin who saw greatness in the Mummy before PvP

I used to be pretty meh on Grim Reaper too. But he really is a blast once you make the investment...
    Man, I really love Grim Reaper, It is just the skill shard investment is insane and in PvP he will dive headfirst into the void shield and kill his entire team. I had a trooper that had a maxed Grim Reaper and played with it a good bit. Cyborg Eddie is my favorite of course and Enkilol has my favorite team in arena. He changed to Mummy for a little while earlier and thankfully changed it back.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    Dont feel bad brother. In fact, I am trying out no revenge attacks for a while. See how that goes on my number of defenses by weeks end. It cracks me up seeing people gettng attacked just a handful of times, comparatively speaking that is, complaining that they are getting bored.

Hey, since you seem to draw my name a bunch, any suggestions or feedback about my defense?
    Send me a private message and I will respond with feedback. I can't figure out how to send one on mobile but I can reply. I will say this much, When the invisibility on the Desert Marauder and Prisoner activate at the same time it's badass. That was the time I lost but with that Marksman passive, it probably doesn't happen as much as it should
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Like RCarter, I'm also trying a minimal revenges strategy this week ─ mostly because I've been clearing attack lists for the extra 2 SOW for the PVP event going on this week.

I agree with everyone who believes that the endless Mummy Eddies are getting stale. I've been using GRE for a while now, but mine is unfortunately nowhere near being maxed. I do plan on maxing his basic and fury if luck ends up on my side and then laying off him for a while. With some more luck, I'll hopefully be able to pull a Cyborg or Navigator Eddie and then max those guys out with time. I've got a great idea for a Cyborg-centric PVP team, but unfortunately it requires some incredibly rare characters. Even so, it's fun to think of unique team comps!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Attack wins 72% 134/185
    Defence wins 22% 47/216

Statistics no way near as impressive as some people here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    LoL, this is Completely Absurd!!!
    And this is not your fault, Kris, please dont get me wrong. Any dev can please give us a REAL solution about this? How the f*** we are supposed to be competitive in this way???????
    People getting attacked 20 times few vs people getting attacked 400 times and more. (y)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    completely agree - it's simply unfair.
    I was wonder why I haven't been attacked the same as you guys but to be honest I dont't really care about that. Since yesterdays reset I've been attacked 16 times only.
    For me all that defense tab within the arena is pointless. PVP should be focused just on the attack.
    The other thing is the stupid AI. I can manage to have a lot of win streaks in the row very easily, but sometimes this requires thinking and separate strategy, fighting against odd combos (stupid, bad designed mummy with SSD and other taunting, freezing crap). What usually happens when myself or probably all of you guys log off and leave your team in AI hands? Drop of points, loosing rank etc. - sounds familiar? IMHO, ranking points should be gained ONLY when WE ARE using our team not the AI.
    I know, that some of you will disagree with that. I'm sure that AI playing taunting, freezing mummies teams can manage to win a lot of fights, especially with the badly designed start of the battle. I mentioned about that in one of the topics, that the start of the battle is very unfair and should be redesigned - to have ability of use only one toon per team at the first round just to prepare for the battle.
    Instead of that, devs implemented new talismans, which I think are pretty much useless and don't do the job.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I was wonder why I haven't been attacked the same as you guys but to be honest I dont't really care about that. Since yesterdays reset I've been attacked 16 times only.
    You don't care about the primary reason why you ranked so high 2 weeks in a row? very nice.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹