Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Reposting from one of my comments on the Prisoner Thread a couple months back.

Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Don't have a prisoner, I'm in PVP.

Thoughts on talisman solution.

1. Make this "special talisman" universal like blind/freeze.
    - will neuter the prisoner, don't care what the requirements are, very bad idea. Setup 4 toon attack team with talismans and destroy.

2. Make frequency so that it is a one-off like meteor/comet and a 3 set. Maybe 1 time gift to players as they enter PVP for first time. Assume it is a 3 set, and blue with 1 arcane, 1 power, 1 sorcery. [I won't get us started on comet discussion ] I would put the 3 set on mummy Eddie or green allied soldier, after first prisoner team hit, this character would have immunity, and hopefully alive, cleanse team and destroy. Still as a single 3 set, this would neuter prisoner. No matter the color, a 3 set would neuter the prisoner.

3. Make the frequency a one-off gift, and make it a 4 set. If the color of the 4 set Is green or blue, use approach above, and destroy. A 4 set of yellow or red, that might work? Purple not good idea.
    Drops Mic. Boom.

OS
    Android
    Reposting from one of my comments on the Prisoner Thread a couple months back.

Drops Mic. Boom.
    K,so what about teams with all the new talismans & the Prisoner?
    And who's next?
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Iīm cool man!

It was about time the game gave us something else than 2 AoS to go after Prisoner teams...

And donīt worry, the next thing for Prisoner guys is going to use AoP/Death Dog + Prisoner, then you can still use Mummy + SSD, so... back to 2 AoS?
    LMAO,man up think way too much about this game! But great advice!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    As I see, the only thing that would make me enjoy the PVP is if each player have only one attack per turn, no the full team. Right now, the winner of my battles is the team that hits in first place in 90% of the battles. I don't even remember if i ever lost when I hit in the first place. In the few ocassions when I have defeated the enemy even if he started the battle is just because the other team is controlled by the computer and did bad choices on how to attack me.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, Jofer is doing that, and that will make things a wee bit more difficult from a crowd control/damage perspective when going against prisoner teams.

We will begin to see a lot more blue bats, like many have mentioned.

I'll use the talismans for sure, but I'm not a fan. Major ecosystem impact that will take time to flesh out. We will adapt.

Next shift might go back to heavier damage versus crowd control.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aevv View Post
    As I see, the only thing that would make me enjoy the PVP is if each player have only one attack per turn, no the full team. Right now, the winner of my battles is the team that hits in first place in 90% of the battles. I don't even remember if i ever lost when I hit in the first place. In the few ocassions when I have defeated the enemy even if he started the battle is just because the other team is controlled by the computer and did bad choices on how to attack me.
    Someone suggested that in beta...great idea! Wish they would have experimented more in beta! Also just 1 toon to start the battle but I think that would just prolong the agony. Alternating toons is the way to go. Would add so much more strategy. Definitely worth trying
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Yeah, Jofer is doing that, and that will make things a wee bit more difficult from a crowd control/damage perspective when going against prisoner teams.

We will begin to see a lot more blue bats, like many have mentioned.

I'll use the talismans for sure, but I'm not a fan. Major ecosystem impact that will take time to flesh out. We will adapt.

Next shift might go back to heavier damage versus crowd control.
    Ditto! Working on blue bat now. Only bought 1 set of immunity & that's it. Posed to drop for free in BNW,whenever that happens
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    LMAO,man up think way too much about this game! But great advice!
    Not really an advise, just the way I think the game will move next weeks. First Prisoner teams take a hit, than people figure this out and we start seeing lots of blue bats e death dogs along with the Prisoner.

Is there a toon that cleanse with a mandatory yellow? Or that can cast immunity? Because otherwise those talismans will be countered this way. Perhaps those immunity should be green, or one green that multiplies other talismans effects by 2... donīt know... but right now not reeeeally a counter to the Prisoner.

I thought maybe that gunner undead soldier had a yellow, so at least you could heal, but no, 3 mandatory reds.

Yeah, this game is always on my mind... kind of sucks.
    Last edited by gmac; 03-13-2017 at 07:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Not really an advise, just the way I think the game will move next weeks. First Prisoner teams take a hit, than people figure this out and we start seeing lots of blue bats e death dogs along with the Prisoner.

Is there a toon that cleanse with a mandatory yellow? Or that can cast immunity? Because otherwise those talismans will be countered this way. Perhaps those immunity should be green, or one green that multiplies other talismans effects by 2... donīt know... but right now not, reeeeally a counter to the Prisoner.

I thought maybe that gunner undead soldier had a yellow, so at least you could heal, but no, 3 mandatory reds.

Yeah, this game is always on my mind... kind of sucks.
    Yeah but ur damn good @ it!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah but ur damn good @ it!
    You see Enti, thatīs why I like the guy, he lies to me!