OS
    iOS

Golden son (sentinel)

My golden son (sentinel) don't use his power ability on auto.

Is there a reason to that and is there any other character who can't use his power ability on auto?

And about the Troll, where did you get him? everybody seems to have it, it's almost unfair.

The AI is set up to use different moves if certain conditions are met (attack first turn, heal if hurt, etc). Unfortunately it seems that the AI of certain characters is smarter than others...I haven't tested it but it sounds like sentinel golden sun may fall into the dumb category.

I hear ya on the troll, just gotta keep dropping rare souls into the book and hoping for the best.

OS
    Android
    I think this toon could be worthwhile if it's AI was tweaked a bit to use his power ability once and awhile. Any way of alerting to devs to tweaking the AI for this toon a little?

OS
    Android
    I have added a Sentinel Golden Son to my team (Grim Reaper Eddie and Corrupt General are a good combo to deal heavy damage but frail as fuck) and...I am not sure about the sets of talisman I have equipped, freezing and energy. Since it doesn't deal heavy damage I was wondering wether the freezing set was a good choice after all (the toon is level 91, almost fully sharded, and the talismans aren't far from being maxed so I don't expect any radical improvement). Should I swap to another green set, focusing only on HP and defense?
    Last edited by Grim; 05-02-2017 at 01:37 PM.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I use gre, cg and sgs quite a bit too. I usually have my sgs with freezing and paralysis. He's usually pretty durable unless going against a red heavy team. I've managed a couple of draws with him when he's my last toon standing, even against 3 or 4 characters on defense. He just doesn't got hard enough to take anyone down.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I use gre, cg and sgs quite a bit too. I usually have my sgs with freezing and paralysis. He's usually pretty durable unless going against a red heavy team. I've managed a couple of draws with him when he's my last toon standing, even against 3 or 4 characters on defense. He just doesn't got hard enough to take anyone down.
    Today I had my first draw, my sgs and a magus one was the two last toons standing, driving each other to a corner was completely impossibile.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Today I had my first draw, my sgs and a magus one was the two last toons standing, driving each other to a corner was completely impossibile.
    I've only had a few, and he's usually what I'm left with. His shield is hard to beat. A draw beats a loss at least.