Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sparton 300

OS
    Android

The Sparton 300

Damn guys, crossing this finish line gives me an entirely new respect for anyone doing this many or more PvP matches per week... my brain is practically mush... borderline aneurysm! You guys at the top of the rankings just blow me away... literally and figuratively.... wow!

Major props to the true PvP warriors out there! I am definitely not one of you! Gonna take a break but will still take care of all troops, as always...

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Congrats, man! I'll be happy if I can just make it to the 200 mark by Saturday.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    I'm aiming for 200. 300 would be impossible for me. So i salute you!

OS
    Android
    much effort is needed to be in under the top 10 and above, i respect the dedication of the top guys. i don't have the time nor the
    nervs to be competitive there. the 300 fights shows clearly how hard it is to be in these regions...that said, i really enjoy this event and
    the extra motivation and the rewards of course

anyway congrats to the mighty 300 fights, but please don't forget that you need 301 for the top tiers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I tip my hat to those that can complete this challenge. I do not know how you do it. I do not have the time to play all 50 of my troopers and play in the arena 40+ times a day; earning my troopers their daily badges is much more important to me than competing in the arena. Maybe I should try autofarming the arena next time a challenge like this comes up, then maybe I can get the top rewards too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies"

CURRENT CHAMPION: Pharaoh Eddie - Level 100 (maxed talismans, maxed skill shards)

Fully Maxed Characters (level 100, level 50 talismans and max skill shards)
    Grim Reaper Eddie - Carriage Rider Eddie - Masked Harpy - Corrupt Rescuer
    Pharaoh Eddie - Fear of the Dark Eddie
    The Wicker Man - Angel of Fear
    Golden Son x3
    Golden Son - Desert Marauder - Corrupt Rescuer

powerslave74-3757 (trooper list currently full)

OS
    iOS
    I think I am going to struggle to make it to 300. I am way behind where I need to be at this point to have a chance of getting there. Might just have to aim for 200 instead

OS
    iOS
    It really is a struggle to do it for sure and you are right to respect the big hitters with the time to do this so much to get up there. I don't think I would do it even if I could as not got the commitment when the family and work comes calling but I have to say that the top 25 are something else - one day I may get close to that but as it stands I am happy with my playing level and time spent. Just need my Troopers to score in amongst it all!

Good luck to all with whatever targets they have set for themselves!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I will definitely gonna make it. And so can anyone that has the required amount of ironites. Depending on how many pvp you've done so far this week it will cost you 900 ironites at the most.

If you have the ironites but not the time just autoplay it. You just need the fight not the win even the coins is nice to have.

Even if it is gonna cost you 900 ironites that is a good deal considering the award.

Good luck to you all - except for those attacking me 😝

OS
    iOS
    300 pvp + 350 PVE games in a week is definitely a struggle for me. I'll get it done for this one event but it isn't sustainable.

i don't even care anymore, i'm blowing all my ironite on refills and i'm autogrinding, i'm gonna get to that 300 mark damnit, if it's the last thing i'll do.
    i'll be using your trooper everday
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148