OS
    iOS

Child of the Damned (Warrior) PvP bug

Several times now I've seen the red Child of the Damned character gain unlimited turns. He has the passive ability that grants him another turn whenever he kills an enemy but this issue seems to happen even when he doesn't kill anything. He'll just continue to gain turns until he either uses his power ability or has killed the entire enemy team. I've experienced this glitch with the character on my own team as well as enemy teams and it's incredibly unfair.

OS
    Android
    This occurs occasionally for my Assassin CotD as well. I haven't been able to identify the exact conditions that cause it, but it does seem to only happen against a Reflect Shield. It's about 50/50 whether the bug gives me a victory/loss. Losses happen when the Reflect Shield wears down my entire team.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    I've had similar outside PVP but once it started couldn't kill or die with it - locked up but moving.

OS
    Android
    in pve on lightbringer madness my pharaoh once encountered a similar bug. The assassin cotd tried to hit my ivulnerable pharaoh, missed, yet got his additional round. this went on untill i quit the match.
    After that, it put all efforts to kill the assassin child on first round.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed