Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I think defense Prisioners are much more affordable than before. Thanks to talis, RedPyro and aproach them with a more tanky team.

Long ago, I suggested that Prisioner should block all passives of both teams. For the guys using it in attack, can this be a solution? Or it is OP no matter what?

I have some funny ideas for defenses, but all dismantle in front of this single little toon. For the sake of diversity, something needs to be done. New talis are much welcome, but I think we have half the issue yet to solve.

For me, better a fair nerf than an ban.
    Good point!

OS
    Android
    Zapathusara

Long ago, I suggested that Prisioner should block all passives of both teams. For the guys using it in attack, can this be a solution? Or it is OP no matter what?

For me, better a fair nerf than an ban.
    This would be ok prior to those new immunity talismans... but right now they would still be able to use the new talismans effects and block siege (and all other passives), so immunity no matter what first round, on offense that is what makes the difference I believe.

I would suggest they remove it for now, put lets say siege in there, and rewrite the old one afterwards for something that would still make some passives work. Killing all passives make the game boring and unbalanced imo.
    Last edited by gmac; 03-21-2017 at 02:54 AM.

OS
    Android
    I wonder about Viking Eddie, did you know why sometime he switches to future skill?
    That's a bit not fair for AoS
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    I still do not get the massive OP issue with Prisoner. I have him and he is my defence and attack...but I also have good toons on defence and my hold rate at this moment is 10% so he means little I think as the PVP world knows how to get rid of him. Certainly people are getting me and they are mostly maxed talisman (still working on a few in defence team) and they also need some shards but other than that I think people now know how to get him - I used to get around 20% hold rate (including last week) so I think the worm is turning on him?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    As I said before, I think (like Gmac) that the Prisoner is to powerfull on attack teams (and I already said that this new talis would benefit only prisoner teams when they was released).
    If you dont have him, its almost certain that you will replace him on defence by a AOP. Prisoner blocks all passives on enemy team (including AOP siege) and let the attack team use all new talis for free when the defense team can be easily be defeated. I preatty sure thats hard to be more clear than that.
    If you have some doubts about the effectiveness of the prisoner on attack, just check the almost 100% win that some guys have with him. I do not want to take their merit, dont get me wrong, but we all know thats a fact. If you dont have a Prisoner you sure should be creative to get a high % attack wins.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    As I said before, I think (like Gmac) that the Prisoner is to powerfull on attack teams (and I already said that this new talis would benefit only prisoner teams when they was released).
    If you dont have him, its almost certain that you will replace him on defence by a AOP. Prisoner blocks all passives on enemy team (including AOP siege) and let the attack team use all new talis for free when the defense team can be easily be defeated. I preatty sure thats hard to be more clear than that.
    If you have some doubts about the effectiveness of the prisoner on attack, just check the almost 100% win that some guys have with him. I do not want to take their merit, dont get me wrong, but we all know thats a fact. If you dont have a Prisoner you sure should be creative to get a high % attack wins.
    Really guys...have u looked at the top teams rosters??? Takes alot more than a Prisoner to equal 100%. Right now a Prisoner + CG=80%. Really getting sick of this,the devs know & have a plan. They will follow their own agenda,which is fine,nothing we say is going to make a difference. Would much rather see them add to the game than nerf! Evolve!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Really guys...have u looked at the top teams rosters??? Takes alot more than a Prisoner to equal 100%. Right now a Prisoner + CG=80%. Really getting sick of this,the devs know & have a plan. They will follow their own agenda,which is fine,nothing we say is going to make a difference. Would much rather see them add to the game than nerf! Evolve!!!
    Nicko would still be up there and Jofer would still be Eternal without him, I'm sure of it.

You can do well without him, I made top 5 few times myself.

But I do fell that his passive need to change big time, it's too powerful and makes the game boring and polarized between those who have him and those who don't.

And let's remember that everything else but Prisoner and SSD got nerfed so far...
    Last edited by gmac; 03-21-2017 at 03:50 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Nicko would still be up there and Jofer would still be Eternal without him, I'm sure of it.

You can do well without him, I made top 5 few times myself.

But I do fell that his passive need to chance big time, it's too powerful and makes the game boring and polarized between those who have him and those who don't.

And let's remember that everything else but Prisoner and SSD got nerfed so far...
    Ugh!!! Ur the last guy I wanted to respond,lmao!!!
    All good points but it's out of our hands...wait & see...always changing
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    There's a ton of fun combos I'd love to try centered around passives but they just aren't viable with Prisoner hanging around to instantly disable them just by standing there. He cuts the meta down by like 90%+ singlehandidly.
    That's our top player's take on The Prisoner's passive.

I rest my case!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    That's our top player's take on The Prisoner's passive.

I rest my case!
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinion!
    I happen to like that he puts u on another level. Kinda thot that was the point of this game...to collect the elite toons. Right now he is in a leaque of his own,that could change. Hopefully Sacrifice will help!
    He also makes sub par teams decent,he has a purpose. Adding other toons/skills/talismans is the way to go...i.m.o.
    P.S.
    There's more than 1 top player & they all have different opinions
    Last edited by Silentknight; 03-21-2017 at 04:04 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach